Odyssey keychain wow

Related:
Create New Tag

10/13/2014 5:15 PM

Photo

Yeah pretty sad I had to do that wih vice grips to get the piece of the chain I didn't need off because of this shit
Photo

Photo
Okay so as bad as things went wih that because Odyssey obviously doesn't know how to make a chain breaker heres the funniest shit ever and I feel bad for anyone that bought thst chain that uses the antigram hub cause yeab go figure it doesn't even work right with the chain, every time I pedal all kinds of annoying noises because it doesn't fit on the driver right, I'll be posting a instagram video tomorrow of the noises
|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

10/13/2014 5:22 PM

You shouldn't buy any bike parts. Ever.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

10/13/2014 5:29 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

You shouldn't buy any bike parts. Ever.

Rotflmfao

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

10/13/2014 5:49 PM

I have seen this happen with inexperienced bike owners
they try to punch out the pin, but it is off center and does what the picture shows

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

10/13/2014 5:55 PM

Full user errror. Why do you think they don't use a chain breaker when they show how to take off links? Maybe cause the chain is too tough for the average breaker.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

10/13/2014 5:59 PM

My keychain also broke at the master link. I believe it was due to me riding trails and i had only relubed it once in the couple of months i had owned it. Now running a kmc cool chain

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

10/13/2014 6:59 PM

You don't understand it was perfectly in there its because the pin has no where to go

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

10/13/2014 7:02 PM

tomdon wrote:

Full user errror. Why do you think they don't use a chain breaker when they show how to take off links? Maybe cause the chain is too tough for the average breaker.

What are you even talking about

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

10/13/2014 7:02 PM

You have like an "opposite midas touch". lol

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

10/13/2014 8:10 PM

one try kid wrote:

Say what

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

10/13/2014 8:32 PM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Say what

Midas touch is when what you touch turns to gold, like that old story...

yours is opposite, everything you touch turns to shit. lol

|

But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

10/13/2014 8:36 PM

one try kid wrote:

Say what

one try kid wrote:

This.......this is true ha

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

10/13/2014 8:50 PM

I've done that too with my Tractor Chain and breaker when I had a bike

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/13/2014 8:50 PM

But for real if you buy that chain breaker just drill out the bolt for the chain pins and all will be gravy

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

10/13/2014 8:55 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I've done that too with my Tractor Chain and breaker when I had a bike

I recently twisted mine after riding it fro 2 years no problems

But for real if you buy that chain breaker just drill out the bolt for the chain pins and all will be gravy Photo

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

10/13/2014 10:11 PM

Say what

one try kid wrote:

This.......this is true ha

at least you can laugh and admit it lol

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

10/13/2014 11:54 PM

one try kid wrote:

You mean everything you touch turns to skittles.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

10/14/2014 12:42 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

You mean everything you touch turns to skittles.

skittles!!! <3

|

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

10/14/2014 8:33 AM

User error plus your chain breaker looks like a generic piece of shit those are a waste of money

|

10/14/2014 9:14 AM

eskimojay wrote:

User error plus your chain breaker looks like a generic piece of shit those are a waste of money

You know thats the Odyssey chain breaker thats made for the keychain right hahahahahahahaha

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

10/14/2014 9:53 AM

http://instagram.com/p/uI-DngnZ4c/

Exactly wtf is going on here shouldn't the keychain work on the antigram hub

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

10/14/2014 10:22 AM

Pretty sure majority of the Odyssey team are running Antigrams and Keychains. But what noises are you hearing? I know with my KMC 410H, i can hear and feel it clunking around my driver, though i rode with it like that for over a year and it never caused any problems.

Anyway, looks like user error. Theres no reason the chain should have done that if you used the chain tool properly.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/14/2014 10:35 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Pretty sure majority of the Odyssey team are running Antigrams and Keychains. But what noises are you hearing? I know with my KMC 410H, i can hear and feel it clunking around my driver, though i rode with it like that for over a year and it never caused any problems.

Anyway, looks like user error. Theres no reason the chain should have done that if you used the chain tool properly.

Can you read?I had to do that with vice grips because the chain breaker fell apart Photo

Photo

definitely not user error where the fuck is the chains pin supposed to go, its a no brainer that force of it having no where to go caused the chain breaker to break in a split second nothing I could do I used the new bolt that Odyssey sent me that appears to have the hollow pin chain stuck in it because the pin from the chain I put on my brothers bike got stuck in it but thats what they sent me and thats what happen put the first chain on no problem so you can take that user error nonsense and shove it up your ass

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

10/14/2014 10:39 AM

Can you read?I had to do that with vice grips because the chain breaker fell apart Photo

Photo

definitely not user error where the fuck is the chains pin supposed to go, its a no brainer that force of it having no where to go caused the chain breaker to break in a split second nothing I could do I used the new bolt that Odyssey sent me that appears to have the hollow pin chain stuck in it because the pin from the chain I put on my brothers bike got stuck in it but thats what they sent me and thats what happen put the first chain on no problem so you can take that user error nonsense and shove it up your ass

If there was nowhere for the pin to go, why did you try to push the pin out? User error at its finest.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

10/14/2014 10:57 AM

I think its a pretty general rule to stop using the chain breaker and inspect it and the chain if it becomes hard to turn/the pin isnt moving. It appears Odyssey is at fault for giving you a faulty breaker, however it is more your fault for not having the common sense to stop using it when it started giving you trouble.

|

10/14/2014 11:48 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Photo

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

If there was nowhere for the pin to go, why did you try to push the pin out? User error at its finest.

Um because it was just as hard to push out on my brothers bike didn't think anything of it, plus its hard for me to tell its not like im some weak little girl im strong I didn't know that shit was gonna do that

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

10/15/2014 3:16 PM

That appears to be a cheap chain tool.

Bummer on the chain.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/15/2014 5:28 PM

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

10/15/2014 6:04 PM

I was thinking of getting the keychain but now, I'm definitely not going to. Im going too stick to my cult 510 been running it for over 1-1/2 hasn't broken.

|

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. (‭Ecclesiastes‬ ‭12‬:‭7‬ KJV)
Sold to: storeboughtchild,Maximusbikes,cro tec,Showtime402,Kevinbrock338,dktechethan,Robinson79
Traded: livefreeordie2332(x2), Aebasher.
TXT Me (480)340-7551

10/15/2014 6:44 PM

Mario.villegas90 wrote:

I was thinking of getting the keychain but now, I'm definitely not going to. Im going too stick to my cult 510 been running it for over 1-1/2 hasn't broken.

Don't let a guy with no mechanical ability whatsoever stop you from getting the best chain on the market. I've been running mine since June and I've had no problems at all, it's BY FAR the best chain I've ever used. No stretching, no bending or breaking, and super easy to work with.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital