Odyssey r-25 forks

Related:
Create New Tag

10/18/2011 6:51 PM

about to order some new forks to replace my directors. Was really having a hard time trying to decide between kink empires, fit shiv 2s and S&M pitchfork xlts
Then I ran back across the new odyssey r forks
Is there any reason I should not get these? I really like the styling and the lifetime warranty is always nice

|

10/18/2011 7:02 PM

Check out the WTP cream forks! I just saw them in person today they look amazing, not like any other forks i've seen at least.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

10/18/2011 7:03 PM

do it and tell me how they hold up. I personally really cant wait for the Bone Deth Bottom Feeders to come out.

|

Refs: Wade. Beastassdick. ScramHype Lee_Rager(x7) Spikez5 TCBmx Dolphin
With seller feedback and ref on Bmx-forum.com and PBNation.com. WhiteKinght

10/18/2011 7:06 PM

get the r-25 and tell me how the offset feels, i really with they had 30s

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

10/18/2011 9:36 PM

I'm getting them. Odyssey with 25mm? So much win

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

10/18/2011 9:43 PM

if you need a review on the shiv 2 or the pitchfork xlts or fly aguas i have all of em and i can post comparisons for you if you need

|

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

10/18/2011 10:35 PM

i really like the empires but they seems to light? at 30oz i couldnt trust it. same with shivs but pitches are nice.
deth bone feeders all day

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

10/19/2011 2:17 AM

my shiv 2s ride so nice. If you want a good street forks, i would recommend the eclat stream forks. Havent seen the new odyssey r-25 forks in person but the offset sounds rad and by the look of the pictures they look dope!

|

10/19/2011 9:01 AM

might have to get these, and a lincoln stem, jesus they look SO sweet

|

Mothaducker.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CreativeUpload?feature=mhee

Go to my channel, sub, and click a couple of the ads, would be mightily appreciated!

3/11/2013 1:25 AM

Does a 2.35 tire fit in the R25's? Because i like to ride a big tire in the front!

|

3/11/2013 9:11 AM

get them! i got r32s and they're amazing, have a lifetime warranty aswell so don't need to worry about breaking them!

|

3/11/2013 10:04 AM

Gilbert "HusHWiDiT" Luna wrote:

Does a 2.35 tire fit in the R25's? Because i like to ride a big tire in the front!

Typical first post.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

3/11/2013 10:16 AM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Typical first post.

Lolzz

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

3/11/2013 11:01 AM

Frame and fork company's should state the max tire size that can be used.This gets asked all the time.

|

3/11/2013 11:23 AM

Calafia wrote:

Frame and fork company's should state the max tire size that can be used.This gets asked all the time.

but a 2.25 on a kenda kontact and the 2.25 on a premium refuse resist arent the same size.. besides the people that ask wouldnt pay attention to it anyway

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

3/11/2013 11:23 AM

Calafia wrote:

Good idea, but you know it would still be asked all the time. People would just have more definitive answers.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

3/11/2013 4:04 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Typical first post.

bahahahyeahhhh

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

3/11/2013 4:07 PM

Calafia wrote:

Chuck8273 wrote:

Good idea, but you know it would still be asked all the time. People would just have more definitive answers.

this is totally true, i mean, it somewhat has logic behind it i mean look at tires like the gravedigger, its 2.3but like 2.5 inflated if i remember right

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

3/11/2013 5:56 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Typical first post.

So what you're saying is he should have made a new topic about it rather than using a topic that was already here? Yea, such a noob.

|

I have 75 cool points and 5 awesome points

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc

3/12/2013 9:44 AM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Typical first post.

motogrizz wrote:

So what you're saying is he should have made a new topic about it rather than using a topic that was already here? Yea, such a noob.

This. I don't understand why people have a problem with people using old threads to get info they want.

|

3/12/2013 10:28 AM

Get the Odysseys, definitely some of the best forks on the market, my old race forks have been holding up.
I my self want to get a pair for the steeper offset.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"