Odyssey warranty?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/25/2013 6:48 AM

Basically, I bought some race forks like 2 years ago, and recently the shop shut (360cycles) ) -_-. What happens about the warranty? Luckily I saved all the transactions/receipts

*IM FROM THE UK*

|

12/25/2013 6:54 AM

You'll be fine. I doubt youll break em anyways! Odyssey forks are great!! I think the warranty will be fine. You have proof of purchase and im sure they will understand.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/25/2013 8:24 AM

Warranty stays the same as long as you have the warranty card, shop doesn't affect warranty. Just makes it easier to get a hold of warranty sometimes but you're fine

|

12/25/2013 8:31 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Warranty stays the same as long as you have the warranty card, shop doesn't affect warranty. Just makes it easier to get a hold of warranty sometimes but you're fine

Do I only send off the card when I break the product, or like now?
And I also have lumberjacks, BUT I lost the warranty card for that :/ what happens the do you think?

|

12/25/2013 8:41 AM

rosstoal wrote:

Do I only send off the card when I break the product, or like now?
And I also have lumberjacks, BUT I lost the warranty card for that :/ what happens the do you think?

You're supposed to fill out a slip and send one half in and keep the 41 thermal guarantee card, then send that back with the fork when you email/call them and they say to do so.

If you don't have the card anymore, as of late I hear they're cracking down on not having it so you might be out of luck but can get crash replacement still I believe. Couldn't hurt to hit them up and see what they say & tell them you have proof of purchase/receipt if you have those, they might work

|

12/25/2013 4:52 PM

If you break them after two years I'd say they served you well and just buy new forks.

|

fack off