Odyssey warranty question

Related:
Create New Tag

12/15/2013 11:28 AM

Before I get started, yes I know I could email odyssey and ask them, but I don't wanna waste their time on a question that could be answered here. Anyway, a few weeks ago I got an r32 fork. Since it's a Christmas present from my parents, I have to wait til Christmas. Since they hid it, I haven't been able to fill out the warranty info. So basically what I'm asking is will I be able to fill out the warranty when I finally get it or was I supposed to fill it out the day I bought it?

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

12/15/2013 11:29 AM

Just do it when you start using them.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/15/2013 11:33 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Just do it when you start using them.

Cool, thanks man. Like I said I didn't wanna waste odysseys time haha. And sorry for making a pointless thread like this

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

12/15/2013 12:15 PM

If it's in the package you're fine. It doesn't even matter really. It's not like they will scan the ink to see if you signed it the day you got it .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/15/2013 12:25 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

If it's in the package you're fine. It doesn't even matter really. It's not like they will scan the ink to see if you signed ...more

It's still wrapped around the steer tube, same as when I got it from the shop

|

-HardBMX_Tim