Odyssey warranty question

Related:
Create New Tag

12/15/2013 11:28 AM

Before I get started, yes I know I could email odyssey and ask them, but I don't wanna waste their time on a question that could be answered here. Anyway, a few weeks ago I got an r32 fork. Since it's a Christmas present from my parents, I have to wait til Christmas. Since they hid it, I haven't been able to fill out the warranty info. So basically what I'm asking is will I be able to fill out the warranty when I finally get it or was I supposed to fill it out the day I bought it?

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

12/15/2013 11:29 AM

Just do it when you start using them.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/15/2013 11:33 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Just do it when you start using them.

Cool, thanks man. Like I said I didn't wanna waste odysseys time haha. And sorry for making a pointless thread like this

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

12/15/2013 12:15 PM

If it's in the package you're fine. It doesn't even matter really. It's not like they will scan the ink to see if you signed it the day you got it .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/15/2013 12:25 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

If it's in the package you're fine. It doesn't even matter really. It's not like they will scan the ink to see if you signed it the day you got it .

It's still wrapped around the steer tube, same as when I got it from the shop

|

-HardBMX_Tim