Off Days.

Related:
Create New Tag

7/4/2013 12:09 PM

Hey guys, so today I've been having what I call an off day. My stem slipped for the first time and I ate shit 3 times today. I don't know what it is but every once in a while I have days where I wanna ride but it seems that everything around me doesn't want me to ride or something like that. So I'm curious, do you guys ever have days where it seems like the world doesn't want you to ride?

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/4/2013 12:16 PM

I think we all do once in a while. Falling is normal, but I do have those days where my mind ain't quite right or my body says no. But it happens. Eat right, sleep right, keep your ride tuned and look forward.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

7/4/2013 12:16 PM

Yup, all the time. Some days i can't do shit and when i finally land something it feels like garbage. Others i feel smooth and everything just seems to work out. Sometimes it's like a trade off too, i'll be able to manual amazing one day but wont be able to grind worth a damn.

|

7/4/2013 12:17 PM

Call it a day while you still can before you get hurt!

I should really take my own advice sometimes lol.

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

7/4/2013 12:26 PM

if i'm not feeling 100% i just won't ride. thats when i get my gf to give me back rubs and sex lol

|

fack off

7/4/2013 12:45 PM

Thanks guys. I just hate wasting a free day of mine with good weather, but I guess its gotta happen. I don't wanna get severely hurt.

|

Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)

7/4/2013 12:52 PM

this happens to me like every other day, some days I can ride perfect and land everything clean the next day I cant even fakie haha and it doesn't help that its been hot where I live I ride even crappier when its hot

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/4/2013 1:14 PM

One day i got my 180s and other things dialed...next day i cant do jack shit so i get mad and throw my bike around...lol

|

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...

7/4/2013 1:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/4/2013 1:15 PM

I tend to have off days with new tricks. Recently barspins have been kicking my ass. I can do them, but after getting a gut full of barend, a black and blue set of knees, and sometimes when i 360 my feet just wont stay on. I usually just chill out and dont try stuff so much those days, just kinda flow around and try to be smooth and do stuff i know i can do. haha
And oh gosh Stocksy! I hope you dont have that understeer problem killing you! haha be careful! turn gently! lol

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/4/2013 1:39 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I tend to have off days with new tricks. Recently barspins have been kicking my ass. I can do them, but after getting a gut full of barend, a black and blue set of knees, and sometimes when i 360 my feet just wont stay on. I usually just chill out and dont try stuff so much those days, just kinda flow around and try to be smooth and do stuff i know i can do. haha
And oh gosh Stocksy! I hope you dont have that understeer problem killing you! haha be careful! turn gently! lol

Haha no my few wipe outs today weren't from my lack of turning skill, it was just being off balance and not having my feet in the right position going off of a ledge and then jumping into slippery grass.

|

Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)

7/4/2013 1:54 PM

Stocksy wrote:

Haha no my few wipe outs today weren't from my lack of turning skill, it was just being off balance and not having my feet in the right position going off of a ledge and then jumping into slippery grass.

Shit i dont know how to unquote.... But those days i just practice fakies hahaha. BTW I can only indian giver fakie well, any tips on not doing them indian?

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/4/2013 1:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/4/2013 2:00 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Stocksy wrote:

SickDude wrote:

Shit i dont know how to unquote.... But those days i just practice fakies hahaha. BTW I can only indian giver fakie well, any tips on not doing them indian?

here's a tip. who cares? fuck the indian giver is garbage crap. it's still a successful turnout. be happy you can turnout and not bummed it's the "wrong" way. there is no right or wrong in bmx. it's called freestyle for a reason

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/4/2013 2:10 PM

tomdon wrote:

here's a tip. who cares? fuck the indian giver is garbage crap. it's still a successful turnout. be happy you can turnout and not bummed it's the "wrong" way. there is no right or wrong in bmx. it's called freestyle for a reason

Im excited. But its gonna make halfcabs a shitload harder haha

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/4/2013 2:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/4/2013 2:22 PM

Stocksy wrote:

SickDude wrote:

tomdon wrote:

12345. I indian out sometimes, I don't give a fuck. If anything I do them frequently to annoy people.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/4/2013 2:27 PM

Stocksy wrote:

SickDude wrote:

tomdon wrote:

Nah dude, im the KING of indian givers! haha I openly embrace them, especially if you slider out! they can actually look good if you want! I do! lol you ever do an oppo 180 then already know how to turn out the clean way? its cool, trust me. And dont get my wrong i can turn out whatever way i feel! But what i do is if my weight is to the side id turn out indian, and if i wanna turn out (the right way) i have my weight on the other side. Just keep balance Sickdude, and focus on the turn of your head more.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.