Official Vital Riders clip thread

Related:
Create New Tag

8/13/2013 1:50 AM

So I thought it'd be cool to make a thread where everyone can post clips from their day of riding.
Post your edits/clips for everyone else to see, its a good way to check progression over time.

I only have this one, once I'm able to ride this weekend or so, ill ride out and take some video

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Let's keep this going, I think it'd be pretty awesome to have one place to see everyone ride

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

8/13/2013 2:06 AM

I have a little clip of me at a ledge a few days ago. A lot of fuck ups in it lol. It's like 2 minutes long self filmed on a tripod. I haven't done an edit in a year so I figured I'd film to see how my riding is progressing. Way off in that. I normally ride much better

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/13/2013 2:31 AM

I'm up for this, maybe I'll post a couple of raw clips from a typical night of riding street.

I will get a couple of clips on the ipad tonight if the weathers good and post later.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/13/2013 7:33 AM

I'll send someone the teaser to my few month edit to post. Mainly underdone tricks, varying from 3 foot plants to ghost feebles on ledges the Garrett reeves style

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

8/13/2013 8:02 PM

These are my most recent riding clips.
180 feeble

Crooked grind

Bar height double peg

?list=UUAOqnBAh-yxq_6EJaAumeLA
|