Oh crap.

Related:
Create New Tag

7/30/2010 11:39 PM

http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/bloghogs,46/all#all Vital mtb just redid our home pages and we dont get to have a favorite company page.Please,for the love of god tell me this isnt going to happen here.

|

7/30/2010 11:41 PM

noooo!!!!
i hate when websites update shit for no effin reason!!!
mainly cause it takes longer to load. :l

|

7/30/2010 11:45 PM

here's a solution, in your "about me" section, put something along the lines of "these are a few of my favorite companies" and put links to their websites with text that would work with those links. just a suggestion.

|

7/31/2010 11:33 AM

BUMP

|

7/31/2010 11:37 AM

No Idea for sure, but usually when they update something on one site. They update it on all of them. So there is a high probability it's going to happen here.

|

7/31/2010 11:59 AM

Twisted654 wrote:

No Idea for sure, but usually when they update something on one site. They update it on all of them. So there is a high probability it's going to happen here.

Well we could secede from the VITAL union and fuck everybody's shit up and call ourselves the MOSTVITALBMX.com, then we could do whatever the fuck we want. We could even have a section for gay and lesbian rights in the bmx world just like sunday color wanted!!!

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

7/31/2010 12:02 PM

If you have a favorite co. page,Im in.Life on the internet is so much easier with all those links in one place.

|

7/31/2010 5:57 PM

why do u need it so bad?

|

crystal meth

7/31/2010 6:51 PM

You can set up your fave. co. page as your own personal links page.I go there and I can get to all the bike sites I frequent in record time.I have a whole underground railroad of links set up.I cant believe Im the only one doing this.

|

7/31/2010 7:01 PM

bloghogs wrote:

You can set up your fave. co. page as your own personal links page.I go there and I can get to all the bike sites I frequent in record time.I have a whole underground railroad of links set up.I cant believe Im the only one doing this.

make a favorites or bookmarks whatever its called list tingey with all the sites?

|

crystal meth

7/31/2010 7:02 PM

bloghogs wrote:

Bookmarks?

|

7/31/2010 7:14 PM

I dont think 70+ links would fit in my favorites.cheerful That was the beauty of this setup.All those links on speed dial,and it didnt clog up my favorites.Oh well,see what happens.

|

7/31/2010 7:16 PM

bloghogs wrote:

I dont think 70+ links would fit in my favorites.cheerful That was the beauty of this setup.All those links on speed dial,and it didnt clog up my favorites.Oh well,see what happens.

i think u can make folders in ur favorites

|

crystal meth

7/31/2010 7:17 PM

u mad

|

BIKE CHECK!
BEEN HERE SINCE 07 TRUE OG
if you’re pegs ain’t steel, you ain’t real
refs- way to many just ask around
FLICKR
CRAZY MAAZY

7/31/2010 7:23 PM

BlogHogs, mind making me a new signature banner? Please?

|

Refs:
HxcPride4 (x2), Bdk1313, Spikez5, Tyler_rides!, Prophet, Dennis916,Bmx_Is_Rad (x2), Skinnyjeanboy, DallyBiker45 (x2), Wolfen, BStick, Iridebmxeveryday, Volume011, Milou

Bike Check

7/31/2010 8:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 3:46 AM

|

7/31/2010 8:26 PM

RedCrayon wrote:

BlogHogs, mind making me a new signature banner? Please?

RedCrayon, mind getting the fuck out? Please?

|

crystal meth