Related:
Create New Tag

2/24/2015 5:21 PM

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

2/24/2015 5:41 PM

I wanna ride there so bad. haha It looks awesome, i think those jumps look like a lot of fun too. Not so huge that you'll shit yourself when you hit em haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

2/24/2015 5:44 PM

That looks nice to ride but can you imagine in the summer when most people ride trails.

|

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. (Ecclesiastes 12:7 KJV)
Sold to: storeboughtchild,Maximusbikes,cro tec,Showtime402,Kevinbrock338,dktechethan,Robinson79
Traded: livefreeordie2332(x2), Aebasher.
TXT Me (480)340-7551

2/24/2015 6:01 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I wanna ride there so bad. haha It looks awesome, i think those jumps look like a lot of fun too. Not so huge that you'll shit ...more

That's what I'm looking forward to the most

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

2/24/2015 6:01 PM

Mario.villegas90 wrote:

That looks nice to ride but can you imagine in the summer when most people ride trails.

Dead during the day but busy when night or raining.

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

2/24/2015 6:16 PM

Looks like they dumped dirt in piles and hit it with a tamping machine.

For them being permanent indoor trails, they easily could have imported clay and shaped it a bit better

Would still ride really nice, just the exta touches make it

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

2/24/2015 6:53 PM

MidWestBMX wrote:

For them being permanent indoor trails, they easily ...more

I'll find out in a week and a half and report back. I'll be taking the go pro as well

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

2/24/2015 6:56 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I wanna ride there so bad. haha It looks awesome, i think those jumps look like a lot of fun too. Not so huge that you'll shit ...more

Ricked_Em wrote:

That's what I'm looking forward to the most

Yeah, i think i could hit these pretty easy in all honestly, they look awesome. About the same size as the Boxes at the Wheelmill which were styled to be like trails. These seem a little better tbh. I wanna go there one day!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

2/24/2015 6:59 PM

MidWestBMX wrote:

For them being permanent indoor trails, they easily ...more

Ricked_Em wrote:

I'll find out in a week and a half and report back. I'll be taking the go pro as well

Out of context do you get the hub out in the mail? If so can you text me the tracking?

|

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. (Ecclesiastes 12:7 KJV)
Sold to: storeboughtchild,Maximusbikes,cro tec,Showtime402,Kevinbrock338,dktechethan,Robinson79
TXT Me (480)340-7551

2/24/2015 7:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/24/2015 7:04 PM

Mario.villegas90 wrote:

Out of context do you get the hub out in the mail? If so can you text me the tracking?

Yea went out, not sure if I remember the tracking. Let me check asap

Edit- found it- usps 9461211899562811752623

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

2/24/2015 7:49 PM

Ricked_Em wrote:

Mario.villegas90 wrote:

Ricked_Em wrote:

Thanks man .

|

TXT Me (480)340-7551

2/26/2015 3:26 PM

Ricked_Em wrote:

Mario.villegas90 wrote:

Ricked_Em wrote:

*everyone furiously tracks the package to learn any information to send naughty things*

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/26/2015 3:31 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

*everyone furiously tracks the package to learn any information to send naughty things*

I'm gonna send some used dildo's.

Thanks for the idea Dave!

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)