Oh sheeeeit guys!

Related:
Create New Tag

8/16/2018 9:38 AM

Photo

Red Soundwave V3?????? If this actually comes out y'all know what color I'll be getting if i get one!!!!
|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

8/16/2018 9:43 AM

Blue?

|

8/16/2018 9:49 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Blue?

Oh man I would have guessed grey... How awkward that would have been huh

|

8/16/2018 9:56 AM

Oil slick?

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

8/16/2018 9:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2018 9:59 AM

I miss all the cool LE colors Sunday used to do when Sunday was Sunday still

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/16/2018 11:17 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Blue?

Lol.

It'd be this redlaughing

|

8/16/2018 11:17 AM

Aitkenisgod wrote:

Oil slick?

Noooooooo never oil slick for me lol

|

8/16/2018 11:25 AM

so you're going to buy the exact same frame again?

|

It’s all bmx

8/16/2018 11:28 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

so you're going to buy the exact same frame again?

Lol no, i have a Soundwave V1. IF i get one (most likely not, at least not for a while lol)

But id get it in this color if i get one...

|

8/16/2018 12:12 PM

That looks like a close to 13" back end and taller SO. Sweet color. I'd like to see what they've changed on it.

|

8/16/2018 12:17 PM

Sean_Goff wrote:

That looks like a close to 13" back end and taller SO. Sweet color. I'd like to see what they've changed on it.

The V3 has a 13.25" cs, a 5" tall headtube, and a 9" standover, that's what is different between the V1 and V3..

|

8/16/2018 12:35 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote: Photo

Red Soundwave V3?????? If this actually comes out y'all know what color I'll be getting if i get one!!!!

Photo
|

8/16/2018 12:38 PM

jbales wrote: Photo

That looks good too!

|

8/16/2018 12:47 PM

Four wrote:

Even the motoross doesn't come in crazy colours with weird colour coordinated odyssey parts anymore sad

|

8/16/2018 12:57 PM

Four wrote:

grumpySteve wrote:

Even the motoross doesn't come in crazy colours with weird colour coordinated odyssey parts anymore sad

Yeah it sucks. I stopped really caring about Sunday around 2014 when they brought out all the budget shit and stopped the cool colors and old logo. So many good colorways in the past: maroon, toothpaste(probably my favorite), creamsicle orange (I had the new wave with that color) post it note yellow, the ocean blue stuff, odyssey had a bunch of cool ones too.

Now it's like black. raw. Red. Generic trans color. #street and I think they stopped making 20.5

|

8/16/2018 1:00 PM

Four wrote:

grumpySteve wrote:

Four wrote:

Yeah it sucks. I stopped really caring about Sunday around 2014 when they brought out all the budget shit and stopped the cool colors and old logo. So many good colorways in the past: maroon, toothpaste(probably my favorite), creamsicle orange (I had the new wave with that color) post it note yellow, the ocean blue stuff, odyssey had a bunch of cool ones too.

Now it's like black. raw. Red. Generic trans color. #street and I think they stopped making 20.5

The lifetime warranty is appealing, but they don't make a frame with geometry I like. The toothpaste colour was awesome!
It sucks because Ian schwartz and Garrett Reeves are 2 of my favourite riders. Neither of them really ride anymore either!

|

8/16/2018 1:03 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

Four wrote:

grumpySteve wrote:

The lifetime warranty is appealing, but they don't make a frame with geometry I like. The toothpaste colour was awesome!
It sucks because Ian schwartz and Garrett Reeves are 2 of my favourite riders. Neither of them really ride anymore either!

#MintyFresh

|

8/16/2018 1:09 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

That's true. I tried to warranty a frame with the card that I cracked through the wave dt and gussett and they wouldn't take it because I didnt have a receipt lol. I switch my frame so often I dont usually look at warranty.

The colors and image were what made Sunday Sunday imo. That's how you could always recognize their frames. The soundwave is really the only distinct classic Sunday frame left. And maybe the new one I haven't looked at it really.

I think garrett still rides probably not as much.

|

8/16/2018 1:17 PM

sunday bikes is boring now. so is odyssey. i remember when odyssey had a true freestyle team, now its all boring street guys with the same set up.

sunday bikes went downhill after jim c left IMO

|

It’s all bmx

8/16/2018 1:24 PM

Four wrote:

grumpySteve wrote:

Four wrote:

That's true. I tried to warranty a frame with the card that I cracked through the wave dt and gussett and they wouldn't take it because I didnt have a receipt lol. I switch my frame so often I dont usually look at warranty.

The colors and image were what made Sunday Sunday imo. That's how you could always recognize their frames. The soundwave is really the only distinct classic Sunday frame left. And maybe the new one I haven't looked at it really.

I think garrett still rides probably not as much.

Yeah I'm pretty sure Garrett still rides, but new footage is rare. His insta is just full of pictures of weed sad

|

8/16/2018 1:30 PM

All frames have gone downhill. Where have upper wishbones gone? Seat tubes through top tubes? Brakes where they belong. There was uniqueness in the mid school. Now, most of the companies all pick the same boring frame from the catalog and stick their company logos on it.

|

8/16/2018 1:31 PM

jbales wrote:

All frames have gone downhill. Where have upper wishbones gone? Seat tubes through top tubes? Brakes where they belong. There was uniqueness in the mid school. Now, most of the companies all pick the same boring frame from the catalog and stick their company logos on it.

same with parts. you couldn't tell any frames/parts apart for the most part nowadays

|

It’s all bmx

8/16/2018 1:32 PM

jbales wrote:

I think cs brakes are cool, but im a seat stay brake kinda guy lol. Easier to work on and i dont have to worry about my chain clearing it...

|