Oil Slick On A Budget

Related:
Create New Tag

8/1/2014 6:08 AM

Photo

Photo

Photo

Excuse the crap quality, but this is at a local WALMART.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/1/2014 6:12 AM

i love how the frame has a bar code sticker lol.

|

i ride to stay young

8/1/2014 7:32 AM

I saw that at my walmart too and died laughing, Still looks kinda neat

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/1/2014 7:37 AM

I'm a noob here, but how do they get that oilslick look? is it just a bunch of layers of paint or what

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

8/1/2014 8:09 AM

MidWestBMX wrote:

I'm a noob here, but how do they get that oilslick look? is it just a bunch of layers of paint or what

Magic

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

8/1/2014 8:20 AM

Saw this too i might but it so i can be like harry main.

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

8/1/2014 8:21 AM

MidWestBMX wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Magic

This

It's been a widely accepted idea that oil slicks made fom either leprechaun or unicorn jizz

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

8/1/2014 8:49 AM

MidWestBMX wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Magic

handlebar-to-face wrote:

This

It's been a widely accepted idea that oil slicks made fom either leprechaun or unicorn jizz

How do they obtain such a magical liquid

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

8/1/2014 8:57 AM

Beating it off into a bag?

|

8/1/2014 9:17 AM

Mychaylo wrote:

Beating it off into a bag?

Rainbow hitting a pot of gold

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/1/2014 9:36 AM

Nooooooo! sad this is ghei. How much was it? Wally world is ruining my precious oil slick!!!!... oh well. Lol ill get over it. I prefer a matte black frame with slick parts anyway, this is too much slick.

|

8/1/2014 9:43 AM

ghostx720 wrote:

Nooooooo! sad this is ghei. How much was it? Wally world is ruining my precious oil slick!!!!... oh well. Lol ill get over it. I ...more

Honestly I couldn't find a price tag haha. The local Walmart SUCCCCCKS at pricing stuff like bikes.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/1/2014 10:26 AM

Not sure if this is the same bike but damn didn't think it was possible to make oil slick look shittier

Photo
(Not my picture saw it on instagram a few days ago)

|

Murica bike check

8/1/2014 10:27 AM

ghostx720 wrote:

Nooooooo! sad this is ghei. How much was it? Wally world is ruining my precious oil slick!!!!... oh well. Lol ill get over it. I ...more

This should be it but it should cost the same.

|

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. (Ecclesiastes 12:7 KJV)
Sold to: storeboughtchild,Maximusbikes,cro tec,Showtime402,Kevinbrock338,dktechethan,Robinson79
Traded: livefreeordie2332(x2), Aebasher.
TXT Me (480)340-7551

8/1/2014 10:28 AM

|

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. (Ecclesiastes 12:7 KJV)
Sold to: storeboughtchild,Maximusbikes,cro tec,Showtime402,Kevinbrock338,dktechethan,Robinson79
Traded: livefreeordie2332(x2), Aebasher.
TXT Me (480)340-7551

8/1/2014 10:28 AM

OMG! Oil slick. With this I will be the swaggiest kid on the block. One piece crank and railed seat! #hipster

|

You say BMX is your life but you barely ride.
BUT hey, That's none of my business.

8/1/2014 10:36 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Magic

handlebar-to-face wrote:

This

MidWestBMX wrote:

How do they obtain such a magical liquid

E it was actually from the unicorn`s jizz after buttfckng a leprechaun for 4 minutes and 20 seconds. It`s very meticulous process.

|

You say BMX is your life but you barely ride.
BUT hey, That's none of my business.

8/1/2014 10:36 PM

Only harry mothafuckin main.. He stared this shit go look at Kunst form full of that shit

|

Bicycle motor-cross Motor bicycle-cross Bicycle cross-motor Motor cross-bicycle!

8/1/2014 11:11 PM

It's cool. Fuck I'd buy one just to cruise to a homies place or something . If it gets attention , it will get kids into BMX.

At least it isnt the Rocker bike I posted

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/1/2014 11:15 PM

also that doesnt really look like oilslick, looks more like a trans/metallic fade paint job
"oilslick" stuff doesnt have distinct sections of color like that bike

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

8/1/2014 11:15 PM

jesus, I was wondering when I'd see one of those peices of shit turn up on here....
the paint is the ONLY THING worth a dollar on that bike... they are shit beyond shit... POWER brake levers, that brake, terribly laced untrued front, and rear wheels, gyro-vbrake combo terrible.

And that is just the out of the box problems to assemble the damn things... don't get me started on the shittier components....

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

8/2/2014 9:45 AM

dkTechEthan wrote:

jesus, I was wondering when I'd see one of those peices of shit turn up on here....
the paint is the ONLY THING worth a dollar ...more

Well yea, it is a department store bike, 99% of those are terrible.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura