Oil Slick Rims

Related:
Create New Tag

1/5/2014 8:38 PM

"Rainbow Contour Rims will be out in stores come early April, 2014."Photo

Colony Contour Rims. Look.Like.Sex.
Not crazy on oil-slick but this is dope.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/5/2014 8:42 PM

this might look insanely sexy on an all flat black bike.

|

1/5/2014 8:45 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Mine.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

1/5/2014 9:02 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

all flat black bike except for those rims with a stem in the same colorway... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

1/5/2014 9:18 PM

i might have to get the eclat oil slick colorway and these rims

|

brakeless maniac

1/5/2014 9:44 PM

Noooo kill oil slick before it gets worse haha

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

1/5/2014 10:24 PM

Not only can I dig these, but as soon as they come out, I shall be putting these on my raw fbm howler.
Just gotta get a decent oil slick stem to go with em... too bad odyssey stopped makind the sxtn tl in oil slick. :/

|

HardBMX_Tim wrote: I welded a peg to my pedal so I could do pedal grinds. I would rather wear a teletubbies speedo than a shirt with the word "Bitches" on it, or even worse, "Swag".

1/5/2014 10:49 PM

If my broke ass had money. I'd buy these beauts and lace them up to some matt black profiles. Then I'd get an Eclat Nathan Stem in oilsick and proceed to jizz all over my bike.

|

My Cult 2 Short

1/6/2014 12:07 AM

Oil slick has become the new trans color......if I where to run it I'd probably be stoked on it for the first bit then get sick of it quickly

|

1/6/2014 7:09 AM

This is neat. I would be ok with running this.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/6/2014 7:12 AM

thing it, it seems every company have slightly different oil slicks, like these and failure have a heavy purple one, whereas othershave slightly less colour which makes it look more like chrome, so i reckon itd look shit unless you got all off the same company

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

1/6/2014 7:55 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

thing it, it seems every company have slightly different oil slicks, like these and failure have a heavy purple one, whereas ...more

THIS EXACT!

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

1/6/2014 8:00 AM

Mutant makes oilslick spokes too
all oilslick wheels on a blacked out bike? Hmmmm.
I want some oilslick nipples for my wheels lol

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/6/2014 5:07 PM

Oilsick rims , with titanium rainbow spokes and nipples. With Colony wasp hubs in oilslick , or Eclat in oilslick.

FULL OILSLICK WHEELSET

|

My Cult 2 Short

1/6/2014 5:20 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Oilsick rims , with titanium rainbow spokes and nipples. With Colony wasp hubs in oilslick , or Eclat in oilslick.

FULL ...more

BUT WE HAZ DEEZPhoto

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

1/6/2014 5:46 PM

HUEHUEHUEHUE Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

1/6/2014 5:49 PM

^ somebody buy all of this and make the bike now

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

1/6/2014 5:56 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

^ somebody buy all of this and make the bike now

Im gonna be the NOSGOD of oilslick.

|

1/6/2014 7:47 PM

Wonder how many minutes it took to get all those picture lol.

Rims on an all-black bike is sex. But all that extra stuff is TOO MUCH . They even make axlebolts in oilslick *facepalm*

|

My Cult 2 Short

1/6/2014 7:54 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Wonder how many minutes it took to get all those picture lol.

Rims on an all-black bike is sex. But all that extra stuff is ...more

Like 20 lol.
an ALL oilslick bike w/ burgundy fit tires, burgundy seat, and burgundy grips would be sex. Or all black with COMPLETELY oilslick wheels. Otherwise, fuck oilslick lol.

|

1/6/2014 8:00 PM

were missing bars and chain up in this bitch

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

1/6/2014 8:07 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

were missing bars and chain up in this bitch

And headset and bb. Couldn't find any. Imagine this build withPhoto

Photo

Photo

|

1/6/2014 9:36 PM

@HardBMXTim Sounds sick ! But that'd be to Harry Main for my ass haha. Scratch it and I'd cry

I think if you got a Premium CK complete , put an Eclat Nathan stem (oilslick) and the Colony Contour rims (oilslick) would probaly be one hell of a setup. Blacked out , with a hint of oilslick with low-key red-lined tires. Amazing to me !

|

My Cult 2 Short

1/7/2014 2:34 AM

I wanna see that oil slick bike built up, but I also think that would make a great "bait bike" for the cops to set up a sting operation, because you know if a thief saw that, it would put him into "I gotta take that shit" overload, and like a fish to a shiny lure, they would have him, haha. Actually, I bet you could place it on a human sized version of a mouse trap, and that thing would mesmerize them enough to try getting it, haha.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

1/7/2014 10:33 AM

It looks really gay.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

1/8/2014 4:27 PM

Will they be on danscomp?? Ir is it stores only?

|

1/8/2014 8:34 PM

this shit will get old in a year.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

1/8/2014 11:15 PM

carjakester wrote:

this shit will get old in a year.

Yah. I hate it when people hate on things , just because it's a trend. I like the oil slick idea , the rims and stem looked amazing. Now that everyone knows doesn't mean it's ugly or bad .

|

My Cult 2 Short

4/11/2014 12:12 PM

More Oil Slick around us w00t

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

4/11/2014 12:29 PM

Nice rims. DOnt bump all oil slick suttf .

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx