Oilslick parts

Related:
Create New Tag

8/31/2013 12:57 PM

i know odyssey made oilslick stems any parts you know of that are oilslick from diffferent companies?

|

Ride Or Die
PrimoPro Hub All Day
Tan Walls above all

8/31/2013 1:28 PM

Eclat are releasing the Nathan William signature stem is oil-slick soon

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

8/31/2013 1:51 PM

Eclat, Snafu and Kink are releasing Oil Slick Parts.

|

8/31/2013 2:47 PM

Eclat are releasing pretty much every part they make in Oil Slick!! Wait until Interbike finishes, give it a few weeks & you will have a HUGE choice of Oil Slick Parts, not just Eclat i can guarantee almost every company there will have at least something in Oil Slick.

|

8/31/2013 3:06 PM

WEEEEEE OIL SLIIIICK! I honestly dont care how trendy it is, a sprocket in Oil Slick would be sex. Same with a stem! And i think my Madera Mast in Nickel has a weird tint to it when the sun hits it so it has a slight color to it that resembles oil slick.

I wanna get a guarded sprocket in Oil Slick!! I believe Eastern is doing a frame in it? I know Eclat is, i know Kink is, i hope Odyssey does a few sprockets like that, i hope some others do also, im excited for the trendiness :D oh and maybe profile will do their hubs in it also? Probably Cult or even Primo. Who knows? It is all in the excitement for BMX Christmas!!!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/31/2013 3:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/31/2013 3:20 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

WEEEEEE OIL SLIIIICK! I honestly dont care how trendy it is, a sprocket in Oil Slick would be sex. Same with a stem! And i ...more

hell yea bro! im trying to get that eclat topload oil slick and those kink oilslick cranks when do the oilslicks come out? i know its soon and the oilslick sprocket!

|

Ride Or Die
PrimoPro Hub All Day
Tan Walls above all

8/31/2013 4:21 PM

yooo if that primo solid sprocket came in oil slick...actually it would kinda look like shit. Eastern revealed pics, but I heard it was a g-coaster situtation and would have been too expensive to manufacture and sell at a reasonable price

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

8/31/2013 4:25 PM

I think T1 is doing the bew Barcode in OilSlick

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

4/11/2014 12:21 PM

Oil Slick bar ends in two styles w00t

[LINK TO IMAGE]