Ola Selsjord - Mafia Bikes

Related:
Create New Tag

2/26/2017 8:01 PM

If anyone else here keeps up with Ola, you would have already known that he is the newest member of Mafia. If you don't keep up with Ola, you're more up-to-date now!

I think it's rad that he's on there now. I realize the somewhat negative image that people think Mafia has, but Ola is a beast (as are the other members), and I'm looking forwards to what's going down in the future!

What do you guys think?

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

2/26/2017 11:32 PM

Good for him stoked he made it. Side note:

Bmx YouTube titles are stupid. Views are nice but it gets to the point to where it's just stupid for example:
https://mobile.twitter.com/aBMXicleRider/status/830817722049105920/photo/1

Good rider but these extreme YouTube video titles put me off from them

|

2/26/2017 11:59 PM

Seems like a cool dude , haven't watched recent edits or vlogs but they're good when I did . Dude is more comfy on a bike then his feet

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

2/27/2017 1:44 AM

Suits him well.

|

2/27/2017 8:58 AM

Coopers25 wrote:

Good for him stoked he made it. Side note:

Bmx YouTube titles are stupid. Views are nice but it gets to the point to where ...more

Definitely agree with you here. Seemingly everyone is going for clickbait titles. It's absolutely stupid that it's nearly become the norm yet I still click on it for the content...

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

2/27/2017 11:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/27/2017 11:06 AM

readybmxer wrote:

If anyone else here keeps up with Ola, you would have already known that he is the newest member of Mafia. If you don't keep ...more

The riders for Mafia are all really good. Harry Main and Tom Justice are beasts. Callum Bibby and Ola are also really stylish riders. I think their bad rep comes from their past. They have a history of bad customer service and weak parts but they're stepping up their game now. I know that their aim is to keep BMX affordable but the fact that they don't have any chromoly completes is off putting for more experienced riders I guess but for beginners the hi tens are fine. Their aftermarket parts look quite good and seem to be holding up for all Harry Main's madness. I think they just have to establish themselves. I feel that Mafia will start to get a better rep soon just like hyper bmx did.

|

An Indian on a small bike