Old man PA Woodward Weekend

Related:
Create New Tag

9/8/2018 10:32 AM

So I’ve wanted to go to Woodward ever since I was 10 years old. I lived in Michigan and could never afford a week when I was younger. Well, now that I’m 31 and live around 2.5 hours away, I’m going to make it up there for a weekend. Anyone else want to roll up with me? Maybe someone who’s done a weekend trip before and knows the ins and outs of it all?

You down?

View Results

|

9/8/2018 12:10 PM

I might be down for one of the weekend getaway things. I'm up in Buffalo NY but I don't mind driving. Keep me posted. I may be able to swing something!

|

Hey, I'm trying!
Instagram

9/8/2018 12:46 PM

Bit far for me! But I'd probably end up finding a kerb to ride anyway. Enjoy yourself!

|

9/8/2018 12:54 PM

I've already have a trip planed to Rays mtb park or I'd probalby be in, but how do you set that up? I've always wondered.

|

9/8/2018 12:55 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

Bit far for me! But I'd probably end up finding a kerb to ride anyway. Enjoy yourself!

Lol you and I would have so much fun riding, kerb riders ftw

|

9/8/2018 1:45 PM

Damn. I met a few guys at Laurel last weekend that said they were doing a trip there the second weekend of October. They are from Aberdeen.

|

9/8/2018 7:47 PM

dead goon wrote:

Damn. I met a few guys at Laurel last weekend that said they were doing a trip there the second weekend of October. They are ...more

No shit? Might just have to get with these dudes and head up. I’m probably going to be at CC tomorrow if you wanna meet me up there. Just hit me up ??

|