Old school Diamondback Frame

Related:
Create New Tag

8/1/2019 7:17 PM

Help, please. For some reason I can't find this one.

|

8/1/2019 7:46 PM

Cant't say for sure on the year,but it's a 99 ish assault.

|

8/1/2019 10:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/1/2019 10:43 PM

Nah its not an assault because they all had V brake mounts. The closest I can find is a ‘99 mr lucky. The frame is identical, but not chrome. So my guess would be it’s one of the other models in the same range as a mr lucky (unless the Mr lucky was also available in chrome?) But what the others were called I have no idea!

|

8/1/2019 11:02 PM

Aw crap,your right.That would make it a 2k Mr.lucky then.

|

8/3/2019 4:21 AM

You guys are all awesome, thank you for answering! I was not able to reply for some reason , most likely to an issue on my side... but yesterday I got a sunburn while riding my bike to and from picking up a new bike, and also had to throw my bike in order to avoid it going under the car of a driver oblivious to his surroundings... I mean I'm not the biggest girl, but the bike I was riding was a 90% chrome, larger, 20" old school Haro, that in the bright sunlight SHOULD cause an annoying glare at least, and I was also ghosting a whiter-than-white 24" bmx bike next to me... still came like 2 inches from finding out how it feels to have hot engine in Arizona summer connect with my skin... morons, I swear. But the important part is the 24". I have a very close idea to what it is, but seeing as I am more knowledgeable about newer bikes, wanted some 2nd opinions.
--I'm not yet sure on the rules of putting up another bike in the same post, so please feel free to correct me, or move the non-compliant sections. I will learn, I promise.
Here's what I was ghosting at time of near injury

|