Older I get less I wanna grind and more I wanna get air

Related:
Create New Tag

4/30/2014 6:38 AM

I'm 38 and been ridding since I was 15 then took 6 years off then few months cause of bad back. I only grind and never got into getting air or parks. Now I'm taken pegs off more and ridding bowls due to back issues and a huge skate parks getting built every year around here in Ga. Not 2 much PROGRESSION going on but Skateing bowls and ridding my bike still keep me going. Forever young PLAYA PLAYA!

|

Text Me For Faster Response (770)572-6425
Refs]: AllDayErrday.JakeSalbert.FunkyChicken.SuperstarDK.Genesis.ilovemybike22.blainep80.
Tommyboy.1of1547.oscar5788.Wade.Droogskull.TCbmx.Showtime402.nettyrspeghetti.theprophet.Kurtnut.
aw1234512.ScramHype.KnightLight.Tito24.Obiwanchromoly.Spikez5.BEASTASSDICK.Tjthemaxx.Areanfsl.
_brendan.Penman166.J.r Faw.SK1611.DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou.nshs2010.martinnn1004.
Warchol2.milou.Shutta.asilva23.a08.faiilz.HowlerFbm."FLORIDABMX"Dogbones.The Balt.Bdk1313.Jeez123.
Broughton.vin93.ticaleb.Hooligan703.dream.Element4all.skubasteve.Kymike.Andynahnah.Killawolf.Bmx-junkie.T-1 517.BmxKitten.Jaekass.Mario.villegas90++++++++++MANY MANY MORE

4/30/2014 7:31 AM

I took my pegs off a month or two ago cause besides parks there was nothing really to grind. I honestly love it, ghost feebles and pedal feebles and such are honestly so fun

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

4/30/2014 8:43 AM

Air is alot easier on your wrists that those pesky rails!!
The older I get the more transition I want, and a little less tire pressure.
I live in N. GA and love all the public parks here!!
The weather is getting perfect for riding, gottat get my lunch break ride on soon!!
no matter how old you get flowing bowls will always make you smile!!Photo

|

4/30/2014 12:28 PM

You guys should check out or build some proper trails. even better than parks, IMO. No scooter kids, etc. Just old fucks chillin in the woods, blasting shit.

|

4/30/2014 12:47 PM

Used to ride street now I never do.....not 16 anymore really have no desire to jump shit to flat anymore .....much rather rip around and air transitions and bowls these days

|

4/30/2014 1:27 PM

When I get to 40 I plan to ride bowls & trails more often and will probably chill out with the street riding, but at 32 I can't see myself giving up on street riding anytime soon, its my favourite thing to do, but as I get older that will change for sure, its pretty standard procedure for diehard riders to move onto these things I think.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

4/30/2014 2:16 PM

I hear ya man, took my pegs off and just cruising around with family now, skateparks are mad far so now I'm just trying to find stuff to have fun on

|

4/30/2014 5:06 PM

The getting more air might be easier on the wrist but the slams are way harder.

I'm close to 30 but my wrists are probably 10 years older due to taking too many skateboarding bails.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

4/30/2014 5:11 PM

Shit I'm 21 & can't even imagine bmx without grinding stuff. I've been working on airs lately more & progressing but the thought of stopping riding street has never once occurred to me

|

4/30/2014 5:17 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Shit I'm 21 & can't even imagine bmx without grinding stuff. I've been working on airs lately more & progressing but ...more

My thoughts exactly, there's coping to grind in a bowl too...#pegs4life

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

4/30/2014 5:20 PM

pnj wrote:

You guys should check out or build some proper trails. even better than parks, IMO. No scooter kids, etc. Just old fucks ...more

^^^this trails are the best

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/30/2014 5:26 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

I like coping & all but nothing beats the sound and feel of steel pegs on concrete!

|

4/30/2014 5:28 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Shit I'm 21 & can't even imagine bmx without grinding stuff. I've been working on airs lately more & progressing but ...more

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I like coping & all but nothing beats the sound and feel of steel pegs on concrete!

I concur my friend

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

4/30/2014 5:30 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Oh yes!

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

4/30/2014 5:34 PM

The opposite for me

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

4/30/2014 7:55 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

It will.

I was the same way. Things change in life, your mood changes, and with injuries, you will focus more on the riding that your body can handle. Eventually hops and street fade out. Sure, you will still have pegs, but the rails won't be bar + height that you hop on to.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/1/2014 5:56 AM

the older I get, the more flatland I stick to lol

|

It’s all bmx