On a Spanish Bottom Bracket

Related:
Create New Tag

5/9/2010 11:23 AM

Where do these go?

[LINK TO IMAGE]

(the circled things)

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

5/9/2010 11:25 AM

I think they are dust caps cuz the ones I have now have one but these have 2, which one goes on the non drive side and which one goes on the drive side?

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

5/9/2010 11:25 AM

they go right next to that thing.

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

5/9/2010 11:26 AM

between the bearings and cranks/spacers/sprocket

|

crystal meth

5/9/2010 11:26 AM

the smaller one would go on your non drive side because theres a sprocket there to act as a spacer

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

5/9/2010 11:26 AM

Zachy D wrote:

I think they are dust caps cuz the ones I have now have one but these have 2, which one goes on the non drive side and which one goes on the drive side?

the smaller one goes on the driver side, and the bigger one goes on the non driver side.

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

5/9/2010 11:27 AM

Zachy D wrote:

I think they are dust caps cuz the ones I have now have one but these have 2, which one goes on the non drive side and which one goes on the drive side?

i have always have had the bigger one on the drive side. but if it is easier to align the sprocket/drive with the smaller one on the drive side then do that

|

crystal meth

5/9/2010 11:27 AM

carjakester wrote:

the smaller one would go on your non drive side because theres a sprocket there to act as a spacer

i think you ment to put the smaller one goes on the driver side instead of non driver side but its okay haha.

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

5/9/2010 11:28 AM

Zachy D wrote:

I think they are dust caps cuz the ones I have now have one but these have 2, which one goes on the non drive side and which one goes on the drive side?

Harry95 wrote:

i have always have had the bigger one on the drive side. but if it is easier to align the sprocket/drive with the smaller one on the drive side then do that

huh thats weird usually the smaller one is for the driver side and then the bigger one is for non driver side because driver side theyres a sprocket.

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

5/9/2010 11:28 AM

what frame do you have that you need spanish bbs

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

5/9/2010 11:28 AM

carjakester wrote:

the smaller one would go on your non drive side because theres a sprocket there to act as a spacer

vanillseatbmx wrote:

i think you ment to put the smaller one goes on the driver side instead of non driver side but its okay haha.

no.

|

crystal meth

5/9/2010 11:30 AM

So they are dust caps?

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

5/9/2010 11:31 AM

carjakester wrote:

the smaller one would go on your non drive side because theres a sprocket there to act as a spacer

vanillseatbmx wrote:

i think you ment to put the smaller one goes on the driver side instead of non driver side but its okay haha.

Harry95 wrote:

no.

well i have mid bottom bracket so i could be different for me.

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

5/9/2010 11:31 AM

Zachy D wrote:

So they are dust caps?

cones

|

crystal meth

5/9/2010 11:33 AM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

i think you ment to put the smaller one goes on the driver side instead of non driver side but its okay haha.

Harry95 wrote:

no.

vanillseatbmx wrote:

well i have mid bottom bracket so i could be different for me.

no, ill correct myself, the smaller one goes on the drive side, because the sprocket acts as a spacer, the bigger one goes on the non drive side because there is no sprocket on that side so it needs the bigger spacer, pretty self-explanatory.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

5/9/2010 11:33 AM

Zachy D wrote:

So they are dust caps?

Harry95 wrote:

cones

cone spacers/ dust caps same thing

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

5/9/2010 11:39 AM

Harry95 wrote:

no.

vanillseatbmx wrote:

well i have mid bottom bracket so i could be different for me.

carjakester wrote:

no, ill correct myself, the smaller one goes on the drive side, because the sprocket acts as a spacer, the bigger one goes on the non drive side because there is no sprocket on that side so it needs the bigger spacer, pretty self-explanatory.

haha its all good man. it might have been different for spanish but im pretty sure that its the same. but yeah to sum it all up big cone = non drive side, small cone = drive side.

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

5/9/2010 11:40 AM

exactly

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee