On that back brake hype

Related:
Create New Tag

9/27/2016 9:07 AM

So I installed a back brake a while ago to fuck about with, and one thing I just cant see to get my head round is riding with fingers on my lever! I mean while actually doing tricks, I feel as tho I've absolutely no grip on that side of my bars. Is this something I'll just get used to or do I need to tweak why my lever lies ie angle wise?

Cheers peeps

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

9/27/2016 9:14 AM

You'll get used to it, i run my lever like 30 degrees from parallel with my bars.

|

"It's like riding someone's bike and they got the same frame" -Four
Refs:Four x4,tomdon x5,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

9/27/2016 10:19 AM

Fuck with the angle and see what works best for you. Otherwise, you'll get used to it. I rarely have my finger on the lever.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

9/27/2016 11:12 AM

try having two of them....lol

|

fack off

9/27/2016 1:29 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

try having two of them....lol

Right!

If I was using my front stopper I would run two fingers on both levers. If not, one finger on rear, sometimes no fingers on em.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/28/2016 9:16 AM

I tend to run 2 fingers on, but only when flat riding or after a trick. Like, when I go to jump all fingers are on the bars, and then right as I land, I feel my 2 go to the brakes (I run front and back). My levers are far enough away that I have to think about using them. I can't just rest my fingers on them while I ride.

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

9/28/2016 9:21 AM

Yeah imma try fuck about with the angle a bit, see what works best.
Cheers guys

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)