One brand I wont regret if I buy a complete?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/27/2013 6:20 PM

Need a 21tt, which are the best top 3 brands!!!

|

7/27/2013 6:26 PM

sunday, Fit's higher end stuff, We the people.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

7/27/2013 6:45 PM

WTP Envy, and aftermarket bike, already built up for you.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

7/27/2013 6:50 PM

I don't know, maybe it would be nice just to research before starting a new thread, for future notice.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

7/27/2013 8:03 PM

price range ?

|

7/27/2013 8:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/27/2013 8:09 PM

FuckYoCult wrote:

I don't know, maybe it would be nice just to research before starting a new thread, for future notice.

First of all, Im pretty sure I can start as many threads I want, I didnt think anyone would care, and Im very thankfull for all of those that answers what I post in my threads, even from you. I started this thread this because Im starting from scratch, Just taking note of opinions, so I can research them, see why people pick them. Like you said in the other thread, you mention Fit bikes high end, I've heard a lot from them, We the people was repeated two times here so there is another one I will look for. In my country we don't see those brands so it's more difficult for me to choose one. Just asking before I choose wrong and waste money.

|

7/27/2013 8:11 PM

chad88 wrote:

price range ?

beetween 500-600 maybe $700 if its worth it.

|

7/27/2013 8:16 PM

FuckYoCult wrote:

Replica wrote:

First of all, Im pretty sure I can start as many threads I want, I didnt think anyone would care, and Im very thankfull for ...more

What city do you live in, I might be able to help you out.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.

7/27/2013 8:18 PM

Jrcycles ships to Puerto Rico, and so does Danscomp if I'm not mistaken, so you have a broader range of shops.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.

7/27/2013 8:30 PM

Save your money, get a Sunday Soundwave from Danscomp. That is a great deal at $989!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/27/2013 8:37 PM

http://www.danscomp.com/102245.php

over price range but worth it 20.75 should be fine with you plus it has a topload stem so it will seem bigger

|

7/27/2013 8:42 PM

Fit, Sunday, WTP. Those would be my top 3 if I was buying a new complete, which I wouldn't anyways. Lol

|

7/27/2013 8:43 PM

This is also out of your price range, but has awesome parts as well as an aftermarket frame.
|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/27/2013 9:06 PM

FuckYoCult wrote:

Jrcycles ships to Puerto Rico, and so does Danscomp if I'm not mistaken, so you have a broader range of shops.

Thanks for the help.

|

7/27/2013 9:26 PM

Just try to get the most expensive complete you can, the Sunday complete is nice.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/27/2013 9:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/27/2013 9:52 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Save your money, get a Sunday Soundwave from Danscomp. That is a great deal at $989!

I see that, cool bike, price pretty high, I have seen a Fit, Subrosa Shadow(wich I like a lot) and some other ones in that value but I don't know if its better that or with 300 more doing a custom one. The point is, if you can help me, I want it for street abuse and Im starting from scratch I want something not to cheap but not to expensive, what options can I have now? From what you people had already told me, I like the:

2013 Fit inman 3
FIT WIFI STOCK BIKE 2013
WE THE PEOPLE 2012 TRUST
WE THE PEOPLE 2012 CRYSIS (its a 20.85" but I think it will work)
2013 WTP Zodiac

its not from the ones that you told me but I got the attention:
2014 Kink Local Hittle Pro Bike (what do you think by the way?)

|

7/27/2013 9:51 PM

WIFI

|

7/27/2013 10:10 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Replica wrote:

I see that, cool bike, price pretty high, I have seen a Fit, Subrosa Shadow(wich I like a lot) and some other ones in that ...more

You should think about the shipping too... and no ones said united yet come on.... United Su2 and WeThePeople Trust or the best would be the wifi

|

Bang Bang bmx

7/27/2013 10:30 PM

Any of the Fits are great! as well as Kink and WTP(We The People).

How tall are you?

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

7/27/2013 10:44 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Any of the Fits are great! as well as Kink and WTP(We The People).

How tall are you?

5 feet 11 inches

|

7/28/2013 1:29 AM

Like some said before, get yourself a Sunday. I'm using their frames for a long time now, and I haven't got any complaints.
But why do you want to buy a complete ?

|

Gravity sucks

7/28/2013 7:59 AM

The fit wifi is a beast of a bike

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/28/2013 8:40 AM

Life is a Dive wrote:

Like some said before, get yourself a Sunday. I'm using their frames for a long time now, and I haven't got any complaints.
...more

To learn by myself what do I need in a bike if I build it myself, to learn tricks and abuse of it. I was making some numbers and doing one by my self its gonna cost me over $1,300, and I don't know if Im choosing the right parts. Maybe having a complete and pass through replacing all the crap parts as I go like i've heard from other threads will give me the lesson I need to buid one right for myself. Its my opinion.

|

7/28/2013 8:48 AM

I don't know what parts cost in Puerto Rico, and I sure don't know how much you can spend. But cheap isn't always crap. And even the most expensive parts break......

|

Gravity sucks

7/28/2013 8:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/28/2013 9:13 AM

If you want to go as cost effective as possible, go through Danscomp and build a bike out of only sale stuff. Then you will know what you can change or upgrade from there. Or pick a frame with the TT length you want, and get a parts kit. That way, you don't get a whole bike you have to upgrade little by little, you get the exact frame you want, and some decent parts that you can upgrade as you go.

|

7/28/2013 9:22 AM

Life is a Dive wrote:

I don't know what parts cost in Puerto Rico, and I sure don't know how much you can spend. But cheap isn't always crap. And ...more

thas the thing we don't have here in Puerto Rico any bmx dealer, there is one that sells some redline stuff but thats it. Im thinking of make some calls and see how much it will cost me to be an exclusive dealer of some of the brands that you told me jajaja. I need to buy some of that bikes go to the streets so people will see them and ask for them, im dreaming but it would be cool if I start a bmx revolution in PRi jaja...

|

7/29/2013 10:52 PM

Fit, United (What I currently use), Kink

|

Brandon
Taylor