One of those days.

Related:
Create New Tag

3/24/2015 8:36 PM

You know those days when your pissed off cause you can't land shit all and you think you suck? Today I had one I rode for a whopping ten minutes didn't land shit all wasn't clean. Long story I got mad throw my helmet and cracked it sad. Lesson learned don't throw stuff.

|

We out here breathing. -Bert

3/24/2015 8:50 PM

First and last time I threw something was in the summer(california weather) and I could'nt focus at all. I threw my bike and scraped up the seat hella bad somehow.

|

3/24/2015 9:00 PM

Keep calm and don't throw stuff haha JK. I never throw stuff because I don't get mad I just laugh at my self.

|

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. (Ecclesiastes 12:7 KJV)
Sold to: storeboughtchild,Maximusbikes,cro tec,Showtime402,Kevinbrock338,dktechethan,Robinson79
Traded: livefreeordie2332(x2), Aebasher.
TXT Me (480)340-7551

3/24/2015 9:17 PM

Happens to me from time to time.

Earlier today because I tried to wallride across a gap and couldn't.. My wallrides have gotten so bad since it's been cold and I've probably done like 5 wallrides tops since November. I was getting pissed cause I've done it before but I was sucking so bad. I just stopped though before I got super pissed though haha.

|

3/25/2015 7:20 AM

Shit that happened to me yesterday too. I went riding after school and kept fucking up. I throw shit all the time, even though I know I shouldn't. I have anger issues.

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

3/25/2015 8:46 AM

I threw the shit out of my bike when I broke my ankle. It felt good. I might give it a little ghost ride or let it drop from time to time when I get frustrated. It helps a lot.

Don't feel bad. In this time of political correctness, anti-bullying, emotion control faggotry (shit. can't even say that anymore), a little emo-rage temper tantrum goes a long way toward curing the rampant vaginitis that has infected most of the world.

|

3/25/2015 9:31 AM

tecnic1 wrote:

I threw the shit out of my bike when I broke my ankle. It felt good. I might give it a little ghost ride or let it drop from ...more

lol !!!!!

op just take it easy dude. It's a fun hobby/sport, not a job.

It's not like you will get fired for not landing some tricks lol some days you will be off, and on those days it helps to have a back up hobby. lol On the days that I am sucking on the bmx I go find some video games or movies to watch, or play an instrument and try riding the day after.

Throwing your equipment is just senseless... Now that your helmet is cracked, maybe you will land tricks? lol

I will admit throwing the bike feels good at first.... until you crack or break something, then you may just feel like an ass with a broken bike, in which I am sure you probably feel this way about your helmet that you paid. Keep in mind, for which the helmet only wanted to protect your dome from getting wrecked, but instead you wrecked its dome...

|

3/25/2015 1:18 PM

tecnic1 wrote:

I threw the shit out of my bike when I broke my ankle. It felt good. I might give it a little ghost ride or let it drop from ...more

solarsoundwave87 wrote:

lol !!!!!

op just take it easy dude. It's a fun hobby/sport, not a job.

It's not like you will get fired for not landing ...more

Good point!

|

3/26/2015 1:48 AM

EVERYONE had these days, its life. annoying af, but it happens. When it happens to me i try to chill back with my riding for the day and just hang out with people at the park as appose to trying things, getting pissed off and wanting to go home haha.

like you said, lesson learned eh? wink

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

3/27/2015 7:40 AM

I can honestly say I have thrown my bike one time ever. It was caught on video. Hilarious. It was like 11-12 years ago.

I feel stupid every time I see it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/27/2015 7:59 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I can honestly say I have thrown my bike one time ever. It was caught on video. Hilarious. It was like 11-12 years ago.

I ...more

LOL noooo you have a video reminder. sad . If you don't mind me asking what was it that set you off to throw your bike? lol

|

3/27/2015 8:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/27/2015 8:24 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I ...more

solarsoundwave87 wrote:

LOL noooo you have a video reminder. sad . If you don't mind me asking what was it that set you off to throw your bike? lol

Trying the same thing about 400 times and not getting it. Got to me that day.

It was a crank arm stall on the coping of a quarter to 180 to manual to 180, and the last 180 kept not working out. GOD that one pissed me off.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/27/2015 12:18 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I ...more

solarsoundwave87 wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

Trying the same thing about 400 times and not getting it. Got to me that day.

It was a crank arm stall on the coping of a ...more

Damn man! sounds like a fun little line you were trying out I can see why that would be frustrating not hitting that last 180 after ALL the other bad ass tricks you did in between lol. I like how you admitted to trying it about 400 times, it shows how much patience dedication and persistence it takes to learn a trick. Thanks for sharing man!

|

3/28/2015 3:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/28/2015 3:18 AM

I never throw my shit, beacause I look after my stuff. Doesn't matter what it is, I paid money for it, and I'll be fucked if i'm paying more if it gets wrecked

|

You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start, to be great...

3/28/2015 8:59 AM

SteezOnLock wrote:

I never throw my shit, beacause I look after my stuff. Doesn't matter what it is, I paid money for it, and I'll be fucked if ...more

This.

My bike is expensive, and I cannot justify having to spend like 60 bucks on bars because I was stupid and threw it. To me that is senseless.

Now if I was trying something and dumped hard and a part bent or broke, that's different. If I just got butthurt about not landing a trick and threw it, I would feel extra stupid.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/28/2015 9:54 AM

If your stressed out light some old tires and shit on fire during tonight's earth hour at 830

Fire makes everything better

|

3/28/2015 12:26 PM

eskimojay wrote:

If your stressed out light some old tires and shit on fire during tonight's earth hour at 830

Fire makes everything better

Fuck haha

|

3/28/2015 1:50 PM

i had one of those days today, because i really fucked up my knee a few days ago today was the first day i was able to walk/film/ride without an insane amount of pain with a knee brace
it took me like 10 trys to get a feeble on a flat ledge
some days suck

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

3/28/2015 3:50 PM

Had one. Do I've changed four flats in two days. I didn't even get to ride. I go out to get my bike, and thr fourth brand new fucking tube was flat. I was pissed. I've checked the tire, the rimm, I've used tire levers to get off the tire, everything. But they keep. Fucking. Popping. So I threw my old bike.

|

3/28/2015 4:03 PM

Ehh if i have one i end up just going and working out or doing something else because i may just be off balance. Paladis always helped me. And yoga. just loosening up and relaxing. Thats how it is for me always. I do have an off day from time to time.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

3/30/2015 3:19 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Had one. Do I've changed four flats in two days. I didn't even get to ride. I go out to get my bike, and thr fourth brand new ...more

Figure out where the hole in the tube is, and use that location to figure out what was popping it.

Cause and effect. Simple really.

I recall countless customers when I worked in a shop complaining about flats after getting work done, and most of the time we would find staples and glass and crap stabbed into their brand new tires.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/30/2015 4:46 PM

I've rode twice since snows melted I'm feeling unmotivated for riding right now , think I need to get in better shape and reinvent my riding style , feel like I've hit a wall right now

|

4/5/2015 10:25 PM

When I bail something, sometimes I'll exaggerate and let go of my bike. I'll let go of my bike really hard once in a while when I'm about to explode of anger, but I'll never legitly pick up my bike after letting it settle and then just straight up chucking it full blast. I've down like once or twice in my life and I've bent cheap forks, dented pegs, and put pinched stems out of alignment.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

4/6/2015 8:43 AM

Also, ten minutes is nothing. Do it for hours.

Seriously it takes me like half an hour to warm up lately. I don't expect anything to look good that quick because of how often i actually get out to ride.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/6/2015 9:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/6/2015 9:44 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Also, ten minutes is nothing. Do it for hours.

Seriously it takes me like half an hour to warm up lately. I don't expect ...more

Yeah man I find myself taking a good amount of time to warm up myself before things get awesome. A 10 minute session is fun but definitely not anything to take seriously

|