OneEyeIlluminatiGuy

Related:
Create New Tag

7/16/2013 4:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/16/2013 4:27 PM

you're really pissing everyone off STFU and stop bitching every time you find some type of flaw in a part, this is a bike enthusiast site not a therapy session.

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/16/2013 4:08 PM

laughing laughing laughing laughing tongue tongue tongue
|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

7/16/2013 4:14 PM

Oh shit.
Photo
Here we go.........

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

7/16/2013 4:23 PM

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

7/16/2013 4:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/16/2013 4:25 PM

Don't want to go all Grammar Nazi on you dude but jesus learn to spell or at least do a spell check before you post! You have a totally valid point he is an utter fucktard but when you spell You're, your, site with a C & really without an A, you make yourself look as stupid as him. However you spell Enthusiast correctly haha?! Sorry got it out now.

Yes the "Powers that be" in BMX are out to get him! The Illuminati are everywhere & all seeing you know guys?!

|

7/16/2013 4:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/16/2013 4:29 PM

Topsey wrote:

Don't want to go all Grammar Nazi on you dude but jesus learn to spell or at least do a spell check before you post! You have a totally valid point he is an utter fucktard but when you spell You're, your, site with a C & really without an A, you make yourself look as stupid as him. However you spell Enthusiast correctly haha?! Sorry got it out now.

Yes the "Powers that be" in BMX are out to get him! The Illuminati are everywhere & all seeing you know guys?!

i am going to fix that quick lol and i can't wait until he see's this lmao

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/16/2013 4:28 PM

I love him he is the best! Lighten up bitchass

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/16/2013 4:30 PM

SickDude wrote:

I love him he is the best! Lighten up bitchass

If you haven't noticed we did lighten up on him until he decided to a bitch and blame Odyssey for his dumb ass mistake, now its just getting fucking annoying

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/16/2013 4:33 PM

SickDude wrote:

I love him he is the best! Lighten up bitchass

Shut the fuck up you major cunt.

You don't drink beers.

And stop with your 'fuck da govermant!! yolo blaze all day"

Just stop.

YOU are worser than oneguyilluminati

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

7/16/2013 4:35 PM

SickDude wrote:

I love him he is the best! Lighten up bitchass

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Shut the fuck up you major cunt.

You don't drink beers.

And stop with your 'fuck da govermant!! yolo blaze all day"

Just stop.

YOU are worser than oneguyilluminati

lol amen, i forgot he did all that lmao

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/16/2013 4:36 PM

im sure if i ever met him. it would take under 5 minutes before id wana pistol whip his ass.

|

7/16/2013 4:37 PM

I met him before and he tried to touch me weirdly....

|

Refs - Tomdon x2, DGK_all_day_AKA_, bmx4life121303

7/16/2013 4:53 PM

This just keeps getting better lmao

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/16/2013 5:08 PM

im gonna get some popcorn

|

7/16/2013 5:30 PM

This is taking forever !!

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

7/16/2013 5:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/16/2013 5:32 PM

Why? Whatever happened to sunnyjomofo? I bet u guys made him quit or something...

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

7/16/2013 5:31 PM

Here's how I see this. he's either
1) looking for attention, or
2) trolling and looking for a reaction.

So either way you look at it you lose by making this thread. You're giving him exactly what he wants which is some type of reaction. The absolute best way you can deal with this is to ignore him until he goes away. As long as he has some sort of attention/argument, he will stay. If you ignore him he will leave.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/16/2013 6:08 PM

Looks like he beat you at his own game......

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

7/16/2013 6:13 PM

Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Kane, the fact that you hate me means you've already lost. Because me just existing pisses you off. And that is the best revenge i could ever ask for.

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/16/2013 7:36 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Shut the fuck up you major cunt.

You don't drink beers.

And stop with your 'fuck da govermant!! yolo blaze all day"

Just stop.

YOU are worser than oneguyilluminati

This x 1000.
Although IlluminatiGuy is intense about all this shit and "fuck cult and fuck odyssey" etcetcetc at least he actually makes good and helpful posts when he's not bitching about anything. SickDude on the other hand is little more than an annoying ten year old that pretends to know more about bmx than he actually does.
Also, sorry to anyone that had to put up with my own stupid posts/threads when I joined..

|

My Old* Steed


Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr

7/16/2013 8:03 PM

I don't mind him, he posts funny shit and I don't mind him ranting about companies as everyone is entitled to their opinion and I dislike 95% of the companies in bmx lol.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/16/2013 8:12 PM

jacobf wrote:

This x 1000.
Although IlluminatiGuy is intense about all this shit and "fuck cult and fuck odyssey" etcetcetc at least he actually makes good and helpful posts when he's not bitching about anything. SickDude on the other hand is little more than an annoying ten year old that pretends to know more about bmx than he actually does.
Also, sorry to anyone that had to put up with my own stupid posts/threads when I joined..

but its also people like that who make vital more exiting when things are really getting boring

|

7/16/2013 8:49 PM

Four wrote:

I don't mind him, he posts funny shit and I don't mind him ranting about companies as everyone is entitled to their opinion and I dislike 95% of the companies in bmx lol.

Hes going to start hating fly now...

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/16/2013 8:58 PM

Four wrote:

I don't mind him, he posts funny shit and I don't mind him ranting about companies as everyone is entitled to their opinion and I dislike 95% of the companies in bmx lol.

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Hes going to start hating fly now...

Haha good. The less people who ride fly parts the better : D I hate riding the same shit as everyone else lol.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/17/2013 7:33 AM

I honestly don't mind him.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

7/18/2013 12:17 PM

He is gone.... He...... Killed himself.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/18/2013 2:55 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Shut the fuck up you major cunt.

You don't drink beers.

And stop with your 'fuck da govermant!! yolo blaze all day"

Just stop.

YOU are worser than oneguyilluminati

Although I agree with you, you just said "worser", so you fail as well. Lol. And can't believe I'm saying this, but I do agree with SickDude, because that's what I say to haters as well. But I think we can all agree that OneEye is a fucktard like Topsey said.

|