3/26/2011 9:31 PM

Hey I'm just wanting to know a list of Bmx stores, cheers

|

3/26/2011 9:32 PM

danscomp, albes, empire, there more but i dont feel like looking them up

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

3/26/2011 9:34 PM

danscomp.com and albes are the 2 main websites and the best to order from. dans has a bigger selection and albeshas great customer service

|

cocain is a hell of a drug
reppin the RATCHET!

3/26/2011 9:43 PM

idk about in new zealand.. shipping to there from here would probably be expensive as tits

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

3/26/2011 9:50 PM

What's a bike?

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

3/27/2011 12:35 AM

catfish95 wrote:

idk about in new zealand.. shipping to there from here would probably be expensive as tits

yeah it is, 40 dollar american for pedals from danscomp

|

3/27/2011 12:47 AM

Papa Justify wrote:

yeah it is, 40 dollar american for pedals from danscomp

Haha same for here in Australia too man.
What parts are you after? I think i saw a NZ Mailorder shop the other day, i'll search for you.

|

3/27/2011 1:10 AM

^WTF, 40$ to ship pedals!?!?!? cost me 65$ to express ship a wheel and seat from albes.
ALBES FTW by the way, sickest dudes out!

|

jarrod

3/27/2011 1:48 AM

I've been going through the same thing. Dans is $32USD for the smallest weight parcel, Albes - $40USD and Empire - $48.. course they are all estimates. But still, kinda puts me off buying from the US. So my only options were NZ or Aussie.

The main / best place's to get BMX stuff in NZ i've found, is one of these 3 places...

www.bmx.co.nz
www.twhitesbikes.co.nz
www.burkescycles.co.nz

BMX.co.nz is kind of associated with Hedgehog Bikes. T Whites is a BMX store in Auckland and Burkes is just a general bike store in Wellington, but they all sell online.

Then there is always the Australian stores perhaps... just watch you don't buy too much and get stung by customs.

|