Online bmx shops

Related:
Create New Tag

6/27/2013 1:20 AM

Can you guys list every trusted online bmx shop you know of besides dans, albes and empire. I'm trying to find a certain frame but it's nowhere to be found.

|

6/27/2013 1:43 AM

what frame?

|

6/27/2013 2:28 AM

Caelum Persson wrote:

what frame?

WeThePeople patron

|

6/27/2013 3:00 AM

I usually buy in chainreactioncycles, because i trust them, they haven´t failed me.
I also have bought in evanscycles one time, and they have failed me. First the send me the wrong item, and then they didn´t want to send me the right item, instead of that they paid me the value of the item. They didnt return me the shpping. Due to their fail i have lost almos one month of biking all days. They have destroyed my summer. Fuck them.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

6/27/2013 4:08 AM

T-rider wrote:

I usually buy in chainreactioncycles, because i trust them, they haven´t failed me.
I also have bought in evanscycles one time, and they have failed me. First the send me the wrong item, and then they didn´t want to send me the right item, instead of that they paid me the value of the item. They didnt return me the shpping. Due to their fail i have lost almos one month of biking all days. They have destroyed my summer. Fuck them.

dayum! Fuck Evans!

Chainreaction ftw

|

6/27/2013 4:48 AM

What I would suggest since you're looking for something specific is hit up WTP on facebook. Tell them what you're looking for and see if a sales rep can hunt one down for you.

|

6/27/2013 12:41 PM

|

6/27/2013 1:09 PM

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo
|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

6/27/2013 1:20 PM

I don't think they ship to canada

|

6/27/2013 2:10 PM

Email Tom @ Empire!! Empirebmx@Empirebmx,com If anyone can get one he can. WTP & Eclat parts are seemingly quite hard to get hold of in the States/Canada, If there are any available in the US Tom will get it for you! FO'SHO!

|

6/27/2013 3:04 PM

E mail or look up 3ride they deal with tenpack im pretty sure wich is canadas we the people distributor

|

6/27/2013 3:23 PM

Caelum Persson wrote:

what frame?

Brownboys wrote:

WeThePeople patron

Just checked and depending on the size / color we can have one to you in a few days. If you like call here and talk to Dane Wild. He'll set you up.

--flip www.albes.com

|

6/27/2013 3:25 PM

^ Well there you go man ^ That's pretty fucking bad ass of Albes! I've heard nothing but good about them too, I think you're good to go man!

|

6/27/2013 7:38 PM

Caelum Persson wrote:

what frame?

Brownboys wrote:

WeThePeople patron

Albes BMX Mail Order wrote:

Just checked and depending on the size / color we can have one to you in a few days. If you like call here and talk to Dane Wild. He'll set you up.

--flip www.albes.com

Ill call you guys up when I have The full amount for the frame

|