Only 150 bucks more.

Related:
Create New Tag

7/1/2011 4:53 PM

I only need 150$ inorder to finish my custom to replace my stolen FBM. I'll probably get that much within 2 weeks of working, so im so excited, here's the parts list...

Frame: S&M BTM 21.25"
Forks: S&M Pitchfork XLT-T
Stem: S&M Redneck XLT
Bars: Terrible One 8.85
Grips: Cult Dehart
Bar Ends: Odyssey Par
Headset: FSA Impact
Seat: Fit Lo-Bolt Kevlar
Pedals: Odyssey JCPC
BB: Odyssey Mid
Chain: KMC
Sprocket: Tree Spline Drive 28t
Cranks: Profile GDH Spline Drive
Pegs: Animal MK3

Front Wheel
Tire: Fit FAF-K Tanwall 2.25
Hub: G-Sport Marmoset
Spokes: USA Made
Rim: G-Sport Birdcage

Rear Wheel
Tire: Fit FAF-K Tanwall 2.25
Hub: G-Sport Ratchet 9t
Spokes: USA Made
Rim: G-Sport Birdcage

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 
Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

7/1/2011 4:56 PM

Sweet! I just need some new cranks and i'll be pretty much done.

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

7/1/2011 5:09 PM

sick man! how did someone steal your bike?

|

steazy

7/1/2011 6:20 PM

Dialed. As. FFUUCCKK..!!

|

Refs: 14
bstick (cranks), Ftkallday (xbox), Brenden1207 (xbox live), Brokenbmx (cranks), jb07 (stem)
TCbmx (hubs), Wolfen (hub), William_Cespedes (cranks), SuperstarDK (wheelset) x2
Blizzbikes (Forks+Freecoaster) k1ng (bars), Spikez5 (chain+sprocket+bb), Evil1_4real (Frame)
J.r._Faw (lotta shit)

Angrypengion.biz
INNOCENT BYSTANDER!

7/1/2011 6:22 PM

i just ordered a new whel today after i sold mine.i sold black 10t rhd solid axle profile mini rear to chrome ecat bondi aero rim and ordeerd purple profile mini rear 9t lhd female to sun envy black with white spokes n purple niples,what parts you got

|

FREE WI-FI FROM FIT?!?! BIKECHECK DUDES!
refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).

7/1/2011 6:24 PM

thats sick but id say upgrade to some quality DT spokes

and i believe that the par end diamiter would be bigger than the dehert diameter, i think, just a warning

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

7/1/2011 6:28 PM

Sounds really Dece, its weird because that the exact specs and part i would want on the custom. Good choice for the wheel set too. Lovin my ratchet.

|

7/1/2011 7:11 PM

sounds sick dude!

|

7/1/2011 8:47 PM

get va profile totem,made for street lol

|

refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).

7/1/2011 8:48 PM

get a ribcages instead

|

check profile for refs

email: r-alejandro-b@hotmail.com

7/1/2011 9:04 PM

thebmxerSS wrote:

sick man! how did someone steal your bike?

took it...

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/1/2011 9:09 PM

Killer!

|

Refs: mtorres14, BMXer10, Iridefly, veggie is hot, spikez 5, pythagoras, Blake El Gingero, pcoco, eclat. I have way too many refs to list.
wolfiecatfu@yahoo.com

7/1/2011 9:11 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

and i believe that the par end diamiter would be bigger than the dehert diameter, i think, just a warning

Nope i got Par's and Deharts and they're actually about the same.

|

7/1/2011 10:24 PM

damn! dialed parts list, it's gonna be sick!

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

7/2/2011 12:02 AM

sounds like its going to be a really nice build, just wondering, whats the color scheme going to be?

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

7/2/2011 5:31 AM

cardambass wrote:

sounds like its going to be a really nice build, just wondering, whats the color scheme going to be?

Trans-Gold Frame, Tanwalls, black everything else....

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 

7/2/2011 5:37 AM

Warchol2 wrote:

I was thinking about it, but Flip swears by these spokes and they're cheaper so I'm going to get them.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 

7/2/2011 5:42 AM

Ron44ald wrote:

get a ribcages instead

Nahh, I'll be fine with Birdcages, im only like 135 lbs, and I'm not that rough on my bike.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 

7/2/2011 6:04 AM

what parts do you alredy have.and ordered?

|

7/2/2011 6:38 AM

HAROF2 wrote:

Frame, Stem, Headset, Bar ends, Tires, Seat, and Post.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 

7/2/2011 6:46 AM

HAROF2 wrote:

traviswooten727 wrote:

and how are you going to get a wheelset,forks,bars,cranks,sprocket,pedals,chain,with $150?lol

|

7/2/2011 6:52 AM

HAROF2 wrote:

and how are you going to get a wheelset,forks,bars,cranks,sprocket,pedals,chain,with $150?lol

your missing the point he only NEEDS 150 MORE dollars till he can order all that stuff, so he's close

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

7/2/2011 6:55 AM

traviswooten727 wrote:

HAROF2 wrote:

Warchol2 wrote:

your missing the point he only NEEDS 150 MORE dollars till he can order all that stuff, so he's close

Lol thankyou... I already have like 700...

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 

7/2/2011 6:58 AM

traviswooten727 wrote:

HAROF2 wrote:

Warchol2 wrote:

oh lol,yea hes right just make one big order from albes smile.i just need to order my matching front wheel,purple profile front white spokes purple nipples,black sun envy rim.and after my s&m iron man spline drive sprocket im getting profile purple spline drive and then purple profile acoustic stem,then,some ne light tires,then some country bikes 835 bars,and then ti button head profile bolts front n back,ti gdh spindle,and thats about it.oh and inside ti spokes,like all the inbound spookes ti front n back.

|

7/2/2011 7:09 AM

HAROF2 wrote:

oh lol,yea hes right just make one big order from albes smile.i just need to order my matching front wheel,purple profile front white spokes purple nipples,black sun envy rim.and after my s&m iron man spline drive sprocket im getting profile purple spline drive and then purple profile acoustic stem,then,some ne light tires,then some country bikes 835 bars,and then ti button head profile bolts front n back,ti gdh spindle,and thats about it.oh and inside ti spokes,like all the inbound spookes ti front n back.

sounds like you got it all planned out

i just want oddy forks, maybe refresh my shadow bars, and pedals and i think ill be good for a while besides the little stuff

|

7/2/2011 7:44 AM

what all do you still need?

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

7/2/2011 10:11 AM

Warchol2 wrote:

HAROF2 wrote:

Warchol2 wrote:

sounds like you got it all planned out

i just want oddy forks, maybe refresh my shadow bars, and pedals and i think ill be good for a while besides the little stuff

yea,sellling this stock fit back whheel so i can get money for the front.

|