Open.

Related:
Create New Tag

1/29/2010 9:10 AM

i hate people that only like bmx. people like adam 22 who bitch about fixed gear riders or mountain bikers. WE ALL RIDE BIKES. and we all should ride or at least try out mountain bikes, fixies or any other type of biking. mixing things up is good. i will expand more on this topic once i get some responses. but for now, i hate people who look down upon anything thats not bmx. it dosent make you "badass", it makes you an ignorant bastard.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

1/29/2010 9:13 AM

fixie= commuting only
mountain bike= Fast downhill shit

|

BIKE CHECK!
BEEN HERE SINCE 07 TRUE OG
if you’re pegs ain’t steel, you ain’t real
refs- way to many just ask around
FLICKR
CRAZY MAAZY

1/29/2010 9:15 AM

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

fixie= commuting only

YOU=DUMBASS tongue

|

1/29/2010 9:16 AM

your dumb as fuck

|

ahhaha fucking faggot. kill yourself

|

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

fixie= commuting only

20in bikes = ride to your friends house when your 12.

so i guess that means we all need to stop.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

1/29/2010 9:17 AM

capone-rider wrote:

your dumb as fuck

give me some reasoning.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:37 AM

Dude, I have raced bmx, mtb and road bikes. I have owned at least 12 different road bikes, 5 mtbs, 4 fixed gears, 6 different bmxers.

Hell, I even skate!

For me it is always a change of pace and something new. I grew up skating and riding as I had good friends that did both and my dad rode road bikes so there you have it. I can do them all and enjoy all of them.

I often think that when someone get so stuck on one it is because they aren't as good as they would like to be on the other.

I know road bike snobs all over the place, hate mtb guys but they are some of the most laid back fun having folks I have ever met (mtb guys). Road snobs think that since their bikes cost so much money that they most be better than everyone else. I hate them which is one of the reasons I don't ride with a club any more.

|

Proverbs 3:5-6

getpegs wrote:

ha! who are you? go back to the come up and suck adams dick.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

1/29/2010 9:18 AM

abod wrote:

BMX= Trick bike

|

BIKE CHECK!
BEEN HERE SINCE 07 TRUE OG
if you’re pegs ain’t steel, you ain’t real
refs- way to many just ask around
FLICKR
CRAZY MAAZY

capone-rider wrote:

your dumb as fuck

abod wrote:

give me some reasoning.

you just are how can u talk shit about adam? that dude would kill you and not even think about it

|

getpegs wrote:

abod wrote:

ha! who are you? go back to the come up and suck adams dick.

sounds good you dumb cunt.

SHOW ME YO TITTTIESSSSSSSSS

|

1/29/2010 9:22 AM

Drnwagn wrote:

Dude, I have raced bmx, mtb and road bikes. I have owned at least 12 different road bikes, 5 mtbs, 4 fixed gears, 6 different bmxers.

Hell, I even skate!

For me it is always a change of pace and something new. I grew up skating and riding as I had good friends that did both and my dad rode road bikes so there you have it. I can do them all and enjoy all of them.

I often think that when someone get so stuck on one it is because they aren't as good as they would like to be on the other.

I know road bike snobs all over the place, hate mtb guys but they are some of the most laid back fun having folks I have ever met (mtb guys). Road snobs think that since their bikes cost so much money that they most be better than everyone else. I hate them which is one of the reasons I don't ride with a club any more.

yeah i used to race bmx. i have a fixie and some other novelty bikes. haha and yeah i have a skateboard too. a filming board but i used to shred my mini ramp with it.

agreed.

agreed.

agreed, the guy down the street from me is really into road riding. one of the reasons im so into bikes and the fact that my cousin used to race. he just got me into the whole road riding thing and he got a fixie, i tried his and fell in love with it. its such a good workout. during the summer i try and put on at least 5 miles a day with it. normally i wake up, shower and get ready, go fixie to get breakfast at dunkin donuts then come home and go out on my bmx.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

1/29/2010 9:23 AM

capone-rider wrote:

your dumb as fuck

abod wrote:

give me some reasoning.

capone-rider wrote:

you just are how can u talk shit about adam? that dude would kill you and not even think about it

oh so since he has a website he's different from everyone else? he is a closed minded fuck.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

1/29/2010 9:24 AM

thread about u on tcub abod in the non bmx section haha

|

1/29/2010 9:25 AM

i never raced shit haha

|

1/29/2010 9:26 AM

I usually ride my fixie in the winter. That is just what all my team mates did. If forced us to stay in one gear and focus on spinning and taking it easy though hills suck on them! But spring would roll around and we would fast as hell because of it. You have to work twice as hard since there is no coasting on a true fixed gear unlike that crappy knock off free wheel crap.

I guess I am a bit of a purist when it comes to some of the road bike stuff. I hate it when someone tells me they have a fixed gear and there is a free wheel on it. Frickn wuss! Builds your legs up for sure!

|

1/29/2010 9:26 AM

abod wrote:

give me some reasoning.

capone-rider wrote:

abod wrote:

oh so since he has a website he's different from everyone else? he is a closed minded fuck.

u mad ?

|

1/29/2010 9:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/29/2010 9:28 AM

capone-rider wrote:

abod wrote:

getpegs wrote:

u mad ?

u gay? u said u would suck Adam's dick so idk man u probaly r

|

1/29/2010 9:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:37 AM

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

fixie= commuting only

abod wrote:

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

BMX= Trick bike

says who?

people do tricks on every kind of bike.

im not saying i do tricks on fixies or mountain bikes, but people need to accept and respect people that ride other sizes and types of bikes.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

1/29/2010 9:29 AM

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/29/2010 9:29 AM

wesleytramel wrote:

thread about u on tcub abod in the non bmx section haha

haha post it. those fucks have nothing better to do except talk shit on my pants.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

1/29/2010 9:31 AM

|

1/29/2010 9:32 AM

Drnwagn wrote:

I usually ride my fixie in the winter. That is just what all my team mates did. If forced us to stay in one gear and focus on spinning and taking it easy though hills suck on them! But spring would roll around and we would fast as hell because of it. You have to work twice as hard since there is no coasting on a true fixed gear unlike that crappy knock off free wheel crap.

I guess I am a bit of a purist when it comes to some of the road bike stuff. I hate it when someone tells me they have a fixed gear and there is a free wheel on it. Frickn wuss! Builds your legs up for sure!

thats pretty brave. i cant stand it out there haha. yeah mine is fixed/fixed. i think i have 16 and an 18. i wanna say i have a 46 up front but im not sure. i normally ride the 18.

what gearing do you run?

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

1/29/2010 9:33 AM

abod wrote:

give me some reasoning.

capone-rider wrote:

abod wrote:

i have road with the fucking guy he is the most chillest fucking riders i have EVER road with no your shit b4 you get stomped on PRICK

|

1/29/2010 9:33 AM

haha im sure that thread was started by getpegs.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

1/29/2010 9:39 AM

and to everyone at the come up, come make an account and post here. you all are welcome. this is my opinion and i stand by it. do you guys think i honestly ride a scooter? i think if you guys are taking THAT seriously and not this, then you really need to think about what your doing.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

1/29/2010 9:43 AM

Drnwagn wrote:

abod wrote:

thats pretty brave. i cant stand it out there haha. yeah mine is fixed/fixed. i think i have 16 and an 18. i wanna say i have a 46 up front but im not sure. i normally ride the 18.

what gearing do you run?

either a 16/39, 42, 46. The gearing normally gets harder as the season gets closer. But since I have not been out riding in big club rides the past 2 years I have pretty much settled into either the 39 or 42. It depends on which bike I take out. If the streets are nasty from road spray, salt, dirt...I will grab the cheesey one with fenders on it. If it is a nice day, I will take my Pake out. That one is pretty high end. Philwood track hubs and all. Love that thing! Don't ride brakeless any more on it like I used to. Use both front and rear on it. Also gives your hands another position. Campy only for me (except on MTB which actually has all XTR).

Thought about riding this weekend but are supposed to get some snow this afternoon thru Sat. Sucks too because I want to go back out and work on my grinds some more.

|

1/29/2010 9:43 AM

capone-rider wrote:

abod wrote:

capone-rider wrote:

i have road with the fucking guy he is the most chillest fucking riders i have EVER road with no your shit b4 you get stomped on PRICK

i dont care how chill he is. i never said he wasnt chill and i would hope he is considering how much he blogs about smoking weed. i said he was closed minded. two different things.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

1/29/2010 9:47 AM

abod wrote:

and to everyone at the come up, come make an account and post here. you all are welcome. this is my opinion and i stand by it. do you guys think i honestly ride a scooter? i think if you guys are taking THAT seriously and not this, then you really need to think about what your doing.

you scared ? aahhaha imagine i was the one who started the thread.

|