Create New Tag

9/19/2014 9:20 PM

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

9/19/2014 9:23 PM

I always love it when your seat is so slammed that it almost touches the rear tire

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

9/19/2014 9:24 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

I always love it when your seat is so slammed that it almost touches the rear tire

My last recent bike check my seat was almost knee height, check it out

|

9/19/2014 9:32 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

jake-loves-to-ride wrote:

*sarcasm

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

9/19/2014 9:33 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

jake-loves-to-ride wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

*sarcasm

ditto

|

9/19/2014 9:34 PM

Is vitalbmx the new The Come Up BMX group?

|

9/19/2014 9:41 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Is vitalbmx the new The Come Up BMX group?

its an impurity haf, 1:1 ratio top and bottom tube, flip the frame upside down and it's exactly the same, it's prism green, in different lighting and different angles it changes colour like pearlescent, The frame is completely balanced so the front and back wheel feel equal weighted, and it's cheap made with top quality steel, it's different, not many people have this frame... theres a whole write up about it im excited about it and just got it, best frame i've ever had in my life, thought id share (Y) not about being a "rate my bike" just asking what people think of the impurity haf prism frame

|

9/19/2014 9:50 PM

Well then you should've posted it in the bike check section along with a full parts list, people there would love it (no sarcasm)

Not just throw it in the general section with some pics asking for opinions, that's way too vague. I do however like the color of green that it is, but it looks like you could use a new seat it's starting to banana haha.

|

9/19/2014 10:32 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Well then you should've posted it in the bike check section along with a full parts list, people there would love it (no ...more

I'm going to mid or fat, can't make up my mind on what i want :/

Yeah, i used to always land whips on the end of the seat, hence changing from beverage to this, beverage is a sweeet frame, but this tops it x1000, i don't touch the seat anymore haha, i already posted in the bike check section, just wanted to see what the general public thinks

|

9/19/2014 10:52 PM

Try riding this and then pull a hop whipPhoto
If you cant you ain't street

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

9/20/2014 5:09 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/20/2014 6:20 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Try riding this and then pull a hop whipPhoto
If you cant you ain't street