Opinions?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/28/2016 11:24 PM

So although I do enjoy my 24 inch, it's just not quite what I want. I most definitely want something a little smaller. I found this: http://m.ebay.com/itm/131584901995 And I was just wanting to know if this bike is decent, and if it would be good for someone who's 6 feet tall, and 175-180? I know it needs to be at least 20.75 top tube though. I lover the look and color scheme of this bike, so it would be awesome if it was worth checking out

|

Ride Until The Day I Die

5/29/2016 12:17 AM

The frame isn't full chromoly, and the front rim is single wall. Other than that it has good parts on it. But you can get a full chromoly frame complete for less. You'd probably be better off with a 21" toptube too

|

5/29/2016 12:32 AM

Yeah, it's decent. And if you say you're 6 feet tall, 20.75 tt and 9" rise crmo bars should be cool. Plus i agree with the colors on it, they're pretty sick. Problem could be the coaster, if you're just starting out, but if you have some experience with bmx you should adapt pretty quick. It is going to feel pretty weird at first, tho. Other than that, alloy sprocket could bend relativelly quick at grinds. But yeah.....cool bike...if you plan on shredding bmx its a pretty awesome complete. Dont forget to have fun on your bike...its what matters most :-D

|