Opinions on Guettler VS. Walmart & SNAFU?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/6/2020 10:40 AM

|

2/6/2020 11:08 AM

If they didn't have permission from the man himself they're in the wrong, also depends what his contract stipulated when he signed it, whether he's sponsored by them or not. If it is as he claims then that's complete BS they have no right to use his image and profit off it.

|

2/6/2020 11:54 AM

They still sell Harry mains magical fork and he’s been off the team for years , they also still sell mike spinners bike in Walmart , met Guettler at a fise in Edmonton he’s a real nice guy

|

2/7/2020 3:23 AM

walmart owns the courts. you aint gonna win this.

|

2/7/2020 4:25 AM

What I take from this is, he never gave them permission TO use his likeness, but their argument is that he never said they couldn't, so they did.

Him being an employee of the brands for a while makes it tough too.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/7/2020 9:32 AM

eskimojay wrote:

They still sell Harry mains magical fork and he’s been off the team for years , they also still sell mike spinners bike in Walmart , met Guettler at a fise in Edmonton he’s a real nice guy

God I still remember that mafiabikes fiasco from two years ago, I STILL shudder whenever I hear the name “Hairy manes”

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

"The only future for BMX"

Yeah, kids getting shit bikes, breaking them and then quitting. LOL
-jbales on mafiaBIKES

I’ve been a 14 year old beginner for the last ten years
-adamnmexican