Opinions on Kevin Peraza?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/24/2013 8:40 PM

So what are your guys' opinions on Kevin. He seems to be one of the few riders that can ride just about anything. But he's also an extremely skilled park rider but he doesn't have the same attitude as other park riders. like It seems like he really is in it just to have fun. No matter what he does he has a smile on his face. like most riders love 99 percent of being pro but hate like trips or hate contests and he just loves it all haha. And not only that but he is also super stylish i feel. like he is progressing park riding without riding like a robot. anyway i wanted to ask because it seems like most of vital hates park riders. so yerah thats my opinion of him..

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

10/24/2013 8:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/24/2013 8:42 PM

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Any Questions?
|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

10/24/2013 8:44 PM

what do you mean any questions? you just posted a picture...

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

10/24/2013 8:46 PM

Who? I dont know who that is.

|

10/24/2013 8:53 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

what do you mean any questions? you just posted a picture...

that was ikinda the point ^.^ the picture shows how awesome he is... there is no questioning it

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

10/24/2013 9:22 PM

I like him. He seems like one of those park rat comp riders quite a bit except he's still pretty steezy.

|

My Old* Steed

Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr

10/24/2013 9:26 PM

Sounds cool buy i dont know who that is. aslong as he's riding and having fun thats all that matters

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

10/25/2013 1:50 AM

He's got some good superman seat grabs those are always nice to see

|

10/25/2013 7:48 AM

Flip, bar, whip, footjams. All he does. I do respect his crazy fast style brake less but let's see a crank grind or crank flip every now and again.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

10/25/2013 7:58 AM

His flair off the kicker in the Dew Tour SF street style comp was nuts, and he shredded Texas Toast Street Contest

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

10/25/2013 11:07 AM

Big tricks are much funner to watch then street......all street is is whip bar grinds and 3s ......not what I'm into

|

10/25/2013 3:24 PM

future FBM wrote:

Flip, bar, whip, footjams. All he does. I do respect his crazy fast style brake less but let's see a crank grind or crank flip every now and again.

Kevin Peraza rides brakes. I think you might be thinking of Daniel Sandoval?

|

My Old* Steed

Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr

10/25/2013 3:55 PM

future FBM wrote:

jacobf wrote:

Kevin Peraza rides brakes. I think you might be thinking of Daniel Sandoval?

That's who I was. Nice catch! My comment now void

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK