Option on total frames

Related:
Create New Tag

6/6/2018 8:21 AM

What do you think of total frames? I have ridden a Sunday sound wave for 4 years and I just bought a total hangover.

|

just living with autism and riding bikes

6/6/2018 8:27 AM

Don't know anyone who's had one & don't personally know anything about them but they seem pretty legit (I'm digging that Chrome seems to be making a comeback!)

|

6/6/2018 8:51 AM

Nick Bruce rides a Total frame, and he goes fucking huge. I think you'll be good.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

6/6/2018 9:08 AM

I,have a hangover I love it !

|

brakeless maniac

6/6/2018 9:09 AM

Just built it up for my 10 year old son!Photo

|

brakeless maniac

6/6/2018 9:14 AM

Joe_Martinez wrote:

Just built it up for my 10 year old son!Photo

That’s so sick

|

just living with autism and riding bikes

6/6/2018 9:20 AM

They are very good frames. I am partial to stuff with a lifetime warranty, which they don’t have. But still a good choice. Bruce rides one, Mark Webb to name 2. Both are not exactly easy on bikes

|

6/6/2018 9:37 AM

Yeah half of England rides one and they seem to hold up

|

Hmmm

6/6/2018 10:01 AM

Colton Walker kills it and rides one.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/6/2018 2:12 PM

Edman123 wrote:

This haha . Never seen any in Canada but I really want to build one up and try it eventually , they seem like a fun type of frame but I can’t justify spending money on something that rides completely differently from what I do

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

6/6/2018 2:55 PM

I've seen a few broken ones, but considering how many there are it's a very low percentage. Always seems to be at the headtube, so don't go crazy with disasters?

|

6/6/2018 5:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/6/2018 5:04 PM

Edman123 wrote:

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

This haha . Never seen any in Canada but I really want to build one up and try it eventually , they seem like a fun type of frame but I can’t justify spending money on something that rides completely differently from what I do

I've seen a couple of guys with them at Joyride and they sell them in the store.

|

2018 Sunday Motoross