Order I Just Made For Mates & Myself

Related:
Create New Tag

4/21/2014 8:01 PM

Photo

Making this order for them, my parts consist of the stem and the two bondeth pegs.
They wouldnt listen to me but what wouldve you changed?
|

The first breath is the beginning of death

4/21/2014 8:03 PM

The chain.

|

4/21/2014 8:05 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

The chain.

Yeah i know and he went from the 410 cult so i can only see this as being worse

|

4/21/2014 8:11 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

The chain.

jamiespadina wrote:

Does your friend even ride bikes or know even the most minutely small things about bike parts? Being a douche, but smack him for me. And I want to test something. A wager with no prize. I ride trails often and go to the local track on my freestyle bike. (bmx race track, chain destruction. At the reno races, I witnessed 13 people break chains). Let's see who's chain breaks first. My six month old bluebird or hus cult 510.

|

4/21/2014 8:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2014 8:13 PM

I would have went with the Sunday banana slippin high socks over the Odyssey bolt high socks.

|

Nothing like a Good day of Digging and Riding

4/21/2014 8:17 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

The chain.

jamiespadina wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

Does your friend even ride bikes or know even the most minutely small things about bike parts? Being a douche, but smack him ...more

I can give him the smack, Ive been with the kmc street chain 415 had to depart when i got the ratchet hub adn now ive been with the dropbuster and mine is still going good, and i go through chains like crazy.

|

4/21/2014 8:18 PM

WuTrailClan wrote:

I would have went with the Sunday banana slippin high socks over the Odyssey bolt high socks.

I just wear bonds. socks are socks to me

|

4/21/2014 8:19 PM

I woulda gotten animal pegs

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

4/21/2014 8:26 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I woulda gotten animal pegs

I used to have a pair and they wore out quick for me so I have been trying out other pegs and materials. Going back to cromo now from my alloy ones.
But yeah the animals are still really good.

Mostly looking forward to the coffee bags smile

|

4/21/2014 10:30 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

The chain.

jamiespadina wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

Does your friend even ride bikes or know even the most minutely small things about bike parts? Being a douche, but smack him ...more

The Bluebird is the same damn chain. They're both KMC 510s...

|

4/21/2014 11:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2014 11:00 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

brianoob wrote:

Those cult ones though. It's morebof a comparison. I know they're both 510's, it's just the whole brand thing and how they say they change this and that and this and that.......

|

4/21/2014 11:05 PM

brianoob wrote:

Actually to be fair, the Cult is a PYC.

I'm not sure which is technically stronger though, KMC or PYC, but they're still really really similar, maybe even down to everything but the stamps. I don't know, I'm not an expert on those things.

|

4/22/2014 2:58 AM

Nice items.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/22/2014 3:28 AM

Been using my cult 510 for over a year now and its been fine, never snapped a chain in my life; don't want to either.

Paranoia.com

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

4/22/2014 5:13 PM

A friend of mine once said "HIGH SOCKS, HIGH SWAG!" while pulling his sock up almost to his knee so you're doing it right.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

4/22/2014 5:18 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Been using my cult 510 for over a year now and its been fine, never snapped a chain in my life; don't want to either.

...more

Really? Huh. I could never trust one for some reason. Biased opinion because of brand maybe, idk.

|

4/22/2014 5:41 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

...more

biggybuggy wrote:

Really? Huh. I could never trust one for some reason. Biased opinion because of brand maybe, idk.

Yeah for real, there's nothing wrong with it, I go full speed at some things too, its all good.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

4/22/2014 9:02 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

...more

shhh my friend, let all the idiots on this site pay twice as much for that bluebird that everyone seems to love

|

4/22/2014 9:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/22/2014 9:13 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

...more

FEDEXdoobie wrote:

shhh my friend, let all the idiots on this site pay twice as much for that bluebird that everyone seems to love

From a trusted company. It's a great chain. Maybe there's this thing called customer loyalty too. Put out good parts, get good parts. Cult does too. But which company would most educated bmx'ers choose out of the two based on quality of their parts? Odyssey. So maybe I paid only $7 extra for the same thing. I like it. Maybe one of them IS stronger than the other. Maybe I'm not an overpaying idiot.

|

4/22/2014 9:14 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

...more

biggybuggy wrote:

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Yeah for real, there's nothing wrong with it, I go full speed at some things too, its all good.

Seems legit. Might as well invest in one then. Look around the market.

|

4/23/2014 8:39 AM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

...more

FEDEXdoobie wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

From a trusted company. It's a great chain. Maybe there's this thing called customer loyalty too. Put out good parts, get good ...more

X2

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/23/2014 9:37 AM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

...more

FEDEXdoobie wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

From a trusted company. It's a great chain. Maybe there's this thing called customer loyalty too. Put out good parts, get good ...more

Wrong. An educated bmxer would choose the part of the highest quality regardless of brand, especially for a lower price because they know what actually works and what doesn't. An educated bmxer doesn't learn everything they know from vital. I can't say how many stupid chain threads where people say the same thing BLUEBIRD BLUEBIRDBLUEBIRD and someone says cult 510 and everyones like no it sucks blahblahbla. You haven't even tried it and you say its a shitty product, just goes to show how well to trust your judgement. Then again I don't know, maybe since I don't live at home with mommy and daddy anymore I cant afford to pay more for a product of the same quality. I dont care if stolen or hyper made the chain, if its good I'll buy it. That being said, I do also believe in customer loyalty, which is why I have odyssey forks, cranks, bars, stem, headset, seat and gsport hubs/rims. I'm just not gonna pay extra for an equal product. I should stop posting on this site

Rant over

FWIW I've used the bluebird, the kmc 510/510hx/410 (not the 410h yet) and the cult 510 and after daily commuting/riding the cult has lasted the longest

|

4/23/2014 1:32 PM

Stocksy wrote:

A friend of mine once said "HIGH SOCKS, HIGH SWAG!" while pulling his sock up almost to his knee so you're doing it right.

This LOL

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short