Ordering this Today

Related:
Create New Tag

12/9/2013 12:14 PM

|

12/9/2013 12:20 PM

And?

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/9/2013 12:29 PM

Sweet man! You're making a great choice! Order it before someone else does dude!!!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/9/2013 12:31 PM

Good choice.

|

12/9/2013 12:33 PM

Good bike good price

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

12/9/2013 12:34 PM

Thanks dudes.

|

12/9/2013 12:49 PM

if you order from empire you'll bmx better

|

fack off

12/9/2013 1:23 PM

Holy shit that's a hell of a deal.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

12/9/2013 1:24 PM

your set for the next year with parts

|

12/9/2013 1:32 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

I got it for $424 with a Christmas promo code. Hell of a deal.

|

12/9/2013 1:43 PM

yaaaaaaaaa

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

12/9/2013 1:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/9/2013 2:00 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

D. Wit wrote:

I got it for $424 with a Christmas promo code. Hell of a deal.

a killer bike for a killer price.

|

12/9/2013 2:07 PM

dont buy it from dans!

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/9/2013 2:10 PM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

dont buy it from dans!

Shut the fuck up.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/9/2013 2:13 PM

dont buy it from dans!

what is wrong with Dan's?

Is there something I should know?

|

12/9/2013 2:20 PM

dont buy it from dans!

warrick wrote:

Nothing wrong with dans.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

12/9/2013 3:18 PM

dont buy it from dans!

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Shut the fuck up.

who got your panties in a bunch?

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

12/9/2013 4:33 PM

Glad you actually got the bike most of us recommended. So many come on here and ask that very thing only to get something they already decided they wanted before making an account, and when they didn't here "Oh man! I wish I had bought that one! That's the best bike ever!!!", they got it anyway, haha.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/9/2013 4:39 PM

dont buy it from dans!

warrick wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

Nothing wrong with dans.

albes > dans
16%off > 15%off with jacked shipping

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

12/9/2013 4:40 PM

dans also has a fake rewards point system to try to con people to buy from them

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/9/2013 5:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/9/2013 5:06 PM

The interesting thing about that frame , that the normal broadcaster has a 75.5 degree HT angle

On the complete IT HAS a 75 degree HT . So the frame is limited because of the army green colourway and the mellower HT

Edit* I read that online somewhere , don't take my word for it*

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/9/2013 5:39 PM

warrick wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

Nothing wrong with dans.

albes > dans

albe's is always overpriced and a company has NOTHING to do with what happens once a product is shipped..dans is a great company and always has the cheapest prices, don't bash for no reason

|

Refs

trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)

12/9/2013 6:06 PM

totally agree, few hundred bucks saved is worth paying a bit extra for shipping
100$>10

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/9/2013 6:37 PM

warrick wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

Nothing wrong with dans.

albes > dans

The same bike is $600 on albe's and $424 on dan's.

|

12/9/2013 9:49 PM

No reason for you to come on here and brag about what your ordering, some of these kids get jealous and you won't like them when they're jealous. Btw If I were you I'd take down that pic before they start making meme's of you and your face or whoevers face is on the pic ends up all over the internet

These guys aren't nice they think of the slyest shit.... They'll meme the fuck outta you. Some crazy shit like I just got a rim job done..... by my dog, he loves peanut butter.

|

12/10/2013 7:18 AM

dans also has a fake rewards point system to try to con people to buy from them

I have several friends who have gotten parts from that "fake rewards point system".

You are an idiot.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/10/2013 8:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/10/2013 8:30 AM

Aav1996 wrote:

No reason for you to come on here and brag about what your ordering, some of these kids get jealous and you won't like them when they're jealous. Btw If I were you I'd take down that pic before they start making meme's of you and your face or whoevers face is on the pic ends up all over the internet

These guys aren't nice they think of the slyest shit.... They'll meme the fuck outta you. Some crazy shit like I just got a rim job done..... by my dog, he loves peanut butter.

I'm not bragging about my purchase, I posted this for the dudes that gave me advice on my previous post but thanks for the advice on the pic change.

|

12/10/2013 8:31 AM

Aav1996 wrote:

And a rim-job by your dog isn't sly, probably the most generic joke you could of made out of that.

|

12/10/2013 11:02 AM

D. Wit wrote:

The same bike is $600 on albe's and $424 on dan's.

Albes will price match, at least they have whenever Ive asked, just saying.

|