Other rims like the purple alienation black sheep?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/20/2014 7:05 PM

I'm looking at getting another rim. But, I want the same color purple as the alienation black sheep rim. Does anyone know of a good strong rim in that color?

|

1/20/2014 7:12 PM

the shadow Photo

and the colony

Photo

are pretty close

|

1/21/2014 8:30 AM

Heres an idea.
Get your lazy arse off of vital, go to danscomp, albes, and empire and look for yourself.
Not that hard.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/21/2014 9:27 PM

blacklabel makes a purple Rim that looks pretty good. sealed bearings on a double wall 36h rim like this:

Photo

best picture I have, but if you are interested, could look into getting you some.

|

1/22/2014 8:12 AM

Franklin. wrote:

blacklabel makes a purple Rim that looks pretty good. sealed bearings on a double wall 36h rim like this:

Photo

best picture I have, but if you are interested, could look into getting you some.

That might be a bit of a struggle considering Black Label no longer exists.

|

1/23/2014 7:30 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

That might be a bit of a struggle considering Black Label no longer exists.

Weird, through Trek, tons of stuff is available. maybe I am missing out on something?

|

1/23/2014 7:46 PM

Franklin. wrote:

Weird, through Trek, tons of stuff is available. maybe I am missing out on something?

Trek dropped Mirraco and Black Label at the end of 2013. My guess is they are just clearing out what they have, but will not be making any more

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine