Imperial Skatepark

Related:
Create New Tag

12/16/2014 9:07 PM

This is just one of Me and Lj riding. Kind of our typical day riding there. Except Lj didn't try anything outrageous for fear of falling in front of the entire world. haha

So as usual, please let me know what you liked/didn't like. It was just me and Lj so the usual madness we have going on as a group wasn't happening. I think it came together pretty well! So let me know what's up guys!
|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/16/2014 9:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/16/2014 9:37 PM

how do you forget your compression bolt....?
lmfao father of the year! great video

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

12/16/2014 9:51 PM

That was awesome! haha when he makes the money noise and the begging! Ahahaha

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/16/2014 9:52 PM

I meant to say monkey noise...

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/16/2014 10:00 PM

you mean to tell us you havent introduced your bro to a nice, pretty, non-racist Pepsi machine yet?

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

12/17/2014 7:11 AM

dkTechEthan wrote:

you mean to tell us you havent introduced your bro to a nice, pretty, non-racist Pepsi machine yet?

Well I tried to introduce him to this fine ass coke machine but she said "well I'm kinda seeing this mountain dew machine too..."

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/17/2014 7:13 AM

dkTechEthan wrote:

LJ, along with everyone else on the team, isn't as mechanically inclined as me, I'm the mechanic of the group and when its not me working on bikes, bad things happen. Just like that. Haha he got a new stem and couldn't put it on

|

12/17/2014 7:14 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

That was awesome! haha when he makes the money noise and the begging! Ahahaha

Oh yes haha we were screaming and yelling all day BC there was no one to tell us to be quiet hahaha

|

12/18/2014 9:03 AM

Bump, just wondering if you guys would be interested in a split edit from me and Lj? We didn't exactly bring our A Game and stuff to imperial bc it was so wet most of the day and all that. Lj is actually a lot better than the video shows you haha. Same with me but not like Lj. haha Lj can actually hop whip and stuff, does em goofy too. and downwhip and crazy shit.

|

12/18/2014 10:13 AM

dkTechEthan wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

LJ, along with everyone else on the team, isn't as mechanically inclined as me, I'm the mechanic of the group and when its not me working on bikes, bad things happen. Just like that. Haha he got a new stem and couldn't put it on

youtube, youtube, youtube, and MORE youtube Videos. PLENTY of stuff on their, i pretty much taught myself how to work on guitars, and bikes from that just from watching and practice, its honestly not hard.

bump for fun videos!

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

12/18/2014 10:39 AM

dkTechEthan wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

dkTechEthan wrote:

youtube, youtube, youtube, and MORE youtube Videos. PLENTY of stuff on their, i pretty much taught myself how to work on guitars, and bikes from that just from watching and practice, its honestly not hard.

bump for fun videos!

Yeah they just don't take the time to learn and i rather them not because its so hard to fix a mistake they'd make instead of just doing it right the first time. haha Usually it is just stuff like truing wheels and stuff.

|

12/18/2014 10:45 AM

Fuck Haters I liked it!

I also subbed so better add more vids damn it! (please)

|

"STREET" all day, ere'day.

12/18/2014 2:19 PM

Buzzbegone wrote:

Fuck Haters I liked it!

I also subbed so better add more vids damn it! (please)

Hell yeah dude!! I plan to make plenty of videos, as does Stocksy. We will both be uploading content. (hopefully weekly, maybe even more frequently if we can find things good to film!)

|

12/18/2014 3:23 PM

Looks like an awsome park.. Would like to see more videos??

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331

12/18/2014 3:50 PM

Brian_Griffin wrote:

Hell yeah man. I will put out many more like this one i guess, along with edits. We have many others on our channel, please subscribe!!

|

12/18/2014 4:28 PM

I thought it was funny! You should have finished the game of bike though! All of the extreme close ups made me laugh. laughing

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

12/18/2014 4:51 PM

Brian_Griffin wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

Hell yeah man. I will put out many more like this one i guess, along with edits. We have many others on our channel, please subscribe!!

Hey Brain, Roadtrip?

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

12/18/2014 5:38 PM

Stocksy wrote:

I thought it was funny! You should have finished the game of bike though! All of the extreme close ups made me laugh. laughing

It's what happens when there are only 2 people getting filmed hahaha

|

12/18/2014 5:38 PM

Brian_Griffin wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

dkTechEthan wrote:

Hey Brain, Roadtrip?

Ohhhh snaaap do it!!!

|