Our Lord and Savior's second coming

Related:
Create New Tag

10/27/2015 7:43 PM

Photo

|

10/27/2015 7:46 PM

I was going to post about that, but they won't even be in stock until the first week of November... Can't wait, I miss riding a GLH in the rear.

|

10/27/2015 8:00 PM

I'm getting a TWW and MTT asap.

|

10/27/2015 9:05 PM

You don't know how happy i was when i saw that post

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

10/28/2015 7:50 AM

No Van Homan, No care

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

10/28/2015 9:52 AM

Cool, all the kids can buy all their stuff up and load up the area with Animal parts, making other stuff cheaper to buy up for me smile

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/28/2015 4:07 PM

I'm not so disappointed in Animal anymore..
Time to stock pile on tires and grips

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331

10/28/2015 7:32 PM

I know people love Animal but I don't think it's fair to the fans to do what they did

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/28/2015 7:41 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I know people love Animal but I don't think it's fair to the fans to do what they did

What did they do? Invest a lot in skavenger and have it not go as well as they hoped so they struggled for a bit forcing them to downsize therefore allowing fans to buy animal stuff for cheap as hell on clearance? How's that unfair to anyone? I'm just glad all the rumors were false. I never believed them

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

10/28/2015 8:16 PM

You don't think it's fair that they'd rather be able to eat & have a place to sleep at night than restocking everything & risk having it fail instead? And the award to most selfish comment goes to...

Seriously. Animal is OG and without trendy gimmicks. No idiotically large 2.69" monster truck tires, no wacky color ways & gum wall bubblegum pussy swirl tires, not 45 different options of seats with stupid shit printed on them, etc. Animal rules.

|

10/28/2015 9:06 PM

Spent many hours of life watching animal DVDs and videos

|

10/28/2015 9:31 PM

lmfao First Odyssey then Animal

You guys are never happy nor catch on

|

My Cult 2 Short

10/28/2015 10:16 PM

Explain how it's unfair for Animal to do what they did to their fans then.

How exactly is it unfair for them to momentarily stop making products likely due to their financial status & only having enough to support their living arrangements, food, etc, for the time being? Would you scold your mother for being unfair if she only had enough money for the necessities like food & shelter and not for your bike parts?

|

10/29/2015 3:54 AM

all my black friends that ride are happy

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

10/29/2015 7:14 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

How exactly is it unfair for them to momentarily ...more

What a crappy attitude. Seriously. It is incredibly asshole-ish to expect them to spend the few dollars they still had on making parts purely because you MIGHT have bought a couple tires and a stem.

Would you rather have had them be around for a LONG TIME by taking a little time to reorganize, or have them go under so you could look at their stuff and buy a tire?

Clearly you know NOTHING about business.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/29/2015 7:26 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

What a crappy attitude. Seriously. It is incredibly asshole-ish to expect them to spend the few dollars they still had on ...more

#braydenthoughts

I really need to start a blog with the stupid shit he says.

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

10/29/2015 7:38 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

How exactly is it unfair for them to momentarily ...more

dave lawrence wrote:

What a crappy attitude. Seriously. It is incredibly asshole-ish to expect them to spend the few dollars they still had on ...more

Ricked_Em wrote:

#braydenthoughts

Please do. I want to start one with one eye quotes.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

10/29/2015 9:02 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Im bored at work, here ya go

https://vitalthoughtsblog.wordpress.com/

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

10/29/2015 12:16 PM

^^ wish i thought of it.

I can't wait to get 4.5 LinoG pegs.
It will be a long time before i spend money on my bike again.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

10/29/2015 6:03 PM

Ricked_Em wrote:

#braydenthoughts

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Ricked_Em wrote:

Achievement Unlocked

Get a blog after being an idiot

|

My Cult 2 Short

10/29/2015 7:30 PM

Ricked_Em wrote:

#braydenthoughts

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Ricked_Em wrote:

This is so funny And has so Much potential.
Plz Keep up with this!

|

10/29/2015 7:34 PM

Ricked_Em wrote:

Hahahaha yes

|

10/30/2015 2:14 AM

I get a kick out of most reactions but here's my actual thoughts , someone please give my asshole- ish mind some knowledge.

Obviously Animal is big , something I don't understand is how they went under so much ? We have people upon people making threads , asking what happened , asking for parts , etc . I see people with tons of their stuff and don't really get how they "went under" with that big of a fan base .

So if they tried making Skavenger take off , shouldn't they have thought "hey , let's not invest all our money into this because we have Animal already and don't know how this will be" . Was it like a "it'll work out because we're apart of it" type deal or what ? It's just surprising that a company like that can get itself into that , I mentioned Odyssey , wouldn't imagine them falling so I just don't see how Animal did .

And before any bitches or gets all pissy with essays to this shit , I have Animal t shirts and have bought their stuff so chill . I think everyone knows how I am online lol .

My local shop still sells Animal parts all the time ? Wasn't any shortages on that or anything . All the tires were still being sold left and right .

|

My Cult 2 Short

10/30/2015 6:30 AM

I get a kick out of most reactions but here's my actual thoughts , someone please give my asshole- ish mind some knowledge.

...more

They are big, BUT that doesn't mean they have huge bank accounts to throw money at issues. Most bike companies don't make a ton of money, and have to invest in inventory carefully to make sure they don't over stock stuff that won't sell well. Everyone hopped on CULT and other branded stuff and stopped getting Skavenger frames, which meant they were likely sitting on a huge inventory they were expecting to sell a lot of. That means they have to discount the frames etc which eats into their profits, meaning less ability to invest in things that are selling like crazy. Shops would stop buying those things that aren't selling well so they aren't sitting on them long, ultimately leading to shops and animal making less and less money.

As to the "let's not invest all our money into it" part, when you have a company and have someone else making frames etc, sometimes you have minimums you have to pay for before they will make them. It may have been a matter of that, it may have been expectations that they would have enough sell quickly (which could have fizzled out) Skavenger was around for a few years before this happened, so if that is the issue, it wasn't a "we don't know what will happen" so much as a "oh crap people are buying Cult and other brands' stuff...how can we try to keep going" moment.

It sounds to me like they figured out some re-structuring on the inside, so they halted production for a bit to make that happen. Bob Scerbo left a while back, around the time this started up, so perhaps he saw this coming, perhaps someone started taking a huge salary, perhaps there was a mistake with ordering made.

The ONLY thing they COULD have done, was be more open and upfront about it. Your local shop may have had a decent stock of Animal stuff, or perhaps had a "priority" type of relationship for the remaining stock of things due to selling so much. Companies drop dealers all the time who don't sell well.

You should have been mentioning your local shop when kids were complaining, could've helped animal and your local shop with sales.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/30/2015 12:24 PM

I don't think animal is as big as you think. Especially in comparison to odyssey. Odyssey is celebrating their 30th anniversary. Animal has been around for half that so they don't have nearly as much experience with evolving trends

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

10/30/2015 4:47 PM

snagged this ol' thing off my friend, Animal Wedge Post in Charcoal

Photo

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

10/31/2015 12:50 AM

I knew about minimums but I still don't understand it as a business perspective in a sense , idk I'm not Animal though . I didn't really mean what I said to be mean , everyone just seemed really bummed about them and I meant it wasn't fair to upset people with that type of loyalty but I do see it better .

Can one frame order really fuck up a whole company ? Like damn clothes , parts , etc and a couple frames might be like a couple grand but fuck I thought they'd have more even with BMX being low key

Isn't like a team trip about the same amount as a decent part order ?

|

My Cult 2 Short