Out for a month, and Vital birthday :D

Related:
Create New Tag

5/12/2013 10:51 AM

Well, my Mix is finally dead for good sad

My mom said she won't buy my new wheel till my birthday next month either, so no riding for a month. I have no idea what the fuck i'm supposed to do. This whole weekend the weather has been PERFECT and I was offered a ride to go to an amazing concrete park, and the only thing i've done is sit on PS3, and sit in my room. This shit fucking blows.

Also Vital birthday, even though I've been on here longer than 1 year, multiple accounts before this, aha, and 4500 posts.

/CSB

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/12/2013 10:55 AM

I guess we'll be seeing alot more of you on here then Buddy?! As you know I'm out, i do pretty much what you do, Playstation, internet, music, bike DVDs & work on the bike. I see the girl every now & again too i guess lol probably shouldn't forget her tongue

|

5/12/2013 10:59 AM

If you would invite me to black ops maybe we could play together

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

5/12/2013 11:03 AM

Get Xbox and play with me. What happened to the mix? I'm sure you can nig rig it

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/12/2013 11:39 AM

future FBM wrote:

Get Xbox and play with me. What happened to the mix? I'm sure you can nig rig it

If he had the money to buy an Xbox he would buy a new hub instead and then he wouldn't be having this problem.

|

"if you feel yourself falling backwards, thrust forward like you would if you were indeed fucking your bike, and if youre falling forwards, push your legs while leaning back, like if you were pulling out from fucking your bike But dont, under any circumstances, actually fuck your bike" - EddiMundo

5/12/2013 1:07 PM

future FBM wrote:

If I hd money for an xBox, I would just get the Javelin, aha. And no, can't. I managed to bend the shell teeth, lol. And no, it's not user error, just super hard on my drivetrain for some reason. My friends make fun of me all the time because of how hard I always pedals down and shit like that. Never heard of it happening but I managed to do it.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/12/2013 1:08 PM

Once again i will just throw the name change out there...

FreddytheDESTROYER.....

|

5/12/2013 1:13 PM

Topsey wrote:

Once again i will just throw the name change out there...

FreddytheDESTROYER.....

Aha, yeah man. I was in shock when I realized what happened when I took it apart. Everything was good, except the shell teeth, all bent back... Still a bit shocked.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/12/2013 1:28 PM

The Xbox thing was a joke. But was the hub just completely unridable or just really shitty?

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/12/2013 1:35 PM

Hey, infamous 5k posts are coming soon. wink

|

Refs: Scramhype x3, IRideAFly, Tomdon x2, HateBreeder x2, AndrewPeakmanBMX, TrendyDoo

For faster reply text me at 7024964706

5/12/2013 1:53 PM

Hook up with phantom-seas, just sayin. whistling

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

5/12/2013 2:26 PM

Nike iD wrote:

I know man, aha.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/12/2013 2:27 PM

AlexDanielP wrote:

Hey, infamous 5k posts are coming soon. wink

I know dude, stoked.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/12/2013 2:28 PM

future FBM wrote:

The Xbox thing was a joke. But was the hub just completely unridable or just really shitty?

Well it gets stuck, and it gets hard to pedal.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/12/2013 2:50 PM

Try riding chainless! yeah it sucks, but its better than not riding at all...

|

5/12/2013 3:41 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

I know man, aha.

Haha, she messaged me on tumblr and was like "Noah we reblog the same things and like each others pictures on instagram so we're friends ok? Ok." Or something very similar to that.

|

Noah Farver

[LINK TO IMAGE]

5/12/2013 3:44 PM

Get some bearings and ride dude!
Shit sucks though, I'm taking exams right now and I'm semi-injured so no riding for me right now.
And I need to find another chain breaker cause mine decided to dye on me, so did my nearly brand new Shadow chain, I just need to replace a link.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/12/2013 4:57 PM

Can't find a shitty wheel with 16 teeth? Just as long as you don't have to go anywhere...

|

Anderson IN

5/12/2013 5:33 PM

Now would be the time to work on hang 5's haha

|

5/12/2013 6:34 PM

Nike iD wrote:

FreddyDapice wrote:

I know man, aha.

Nike iD wrote:

Haha, she messaged me on tumblr and was like "Noah we reblog the same things and like each others pictures on instagram so ...more

I KNOW, I was over at her house Friday, and she was telling me.

She thinks you go to our school, AHAHAHAHAH. She doesn't believe me that you don't. I didn't tell her how I know you though. Didn't want to sound like a loser, that I know you from a BMX forum, lol.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/12/2013 6:38 PM

Why do guys keep talking about bearings? The bearings are fine.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/12/2013 6:55 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

I KNOW, I was over at her house Friday, and she was telling me.

She thinks you go to our school, AHAHAHAHAH. She doesn't ...more

Too funny.

|

Noah Farver

[LINK TO IMAGE]

5/12/2013 7:02 PM

ask a friend to borrow a wheel maybe?

|

5/12/2013 8:01 PM

loudsilence96 wrote:

Can't find a shitty wheel with 16 teeth? Just as long as you don't have to go anywhere...

yeah i agree with this guy, just ride whatever you can find until you get a new wheel. if you dont have a spare wheel, one of your friends probably has something they can loan you. or ride chainless and learn a shitload of fakie tricks

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

5/13/2013 4:34 AM

Nope, all my friend have tons of spare shit, but none of us has a spare wheel.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/13/2013 5:07 AM

No spare hub man? Unlace the Mix & lace up some shitty old cassette?

|

5/13/2013 5:17 AM

Topsey wrote:

No spare hub man? Unlace the Mix & lace up some shitty old cassette?

My friend has a piece of shit amber hub. It skips constantly, and just a piece of shit. Its also 9t, which means i'd be running 23/9. The biggest reason why i'm not is because I have no where even close to the right size spokes. My mom may be considering getting me the hub and spokes, and then I get the rims on my birthday from everyone else.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/13/2013 5:18 AM

All I know, this shit fucking sucks.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/13/2013 6:12 AM

chainless like people said, my mate fucked his chain kinda (he just hasnt heard of maintanance) so it shits out on him everytime he rides, and when it does he's happy coz he can ride chainless. once you get used to it its miles better than sitting on your arse at home.

I know how you feel though, havent been out to ride for like nearly 2 weeks coz my ratchet ring broke, so myhub was a fixie xD was fun... got my replacement ratchet ring now so when i get home from college, piece my bike together and RIDE. cant wait

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

5/13/2013 6:44 AM

add me. BMX542

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me