Over Rotating?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/9/2010 2:24 PM

So today I went out to ride shortly before the thunderstorm and was warming up. Just flowin around my school, doing the usual.

Well I decuded to go for my first full cab, and didn't rotate too well. Since this normally happens, I didn't think much of it and made another attempt.

So I go a bit faster, 180 and instead of fullcabbing I rotated nearly 450. I did this about 10 times today, so I think tomorrow when I go out I will go a little faster and try to huck a 540 cab.

I know, I know, Cool Story Bro.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

7/9/2010 2:25 PM

thats cool you have a freecoaster?

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

7/9/2010 2:27 PM

use the chain tension and pop that 5 around.
that shit'll be sick man.

|

My bicycle.
Member of the week 08/16/10 - 08/22/10

7/9/2010 2:27 PM

Cool. On ur full cabs maybe pop a little sooner

|

MY NAME IS NOLAN, NOT JIM
MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10
Refs: spikez5, dallybiker45

7/9/2010 2:28 PM

stayfitlife wrote:

use the chain tension and pop that 5 around.
that shit'll be sick man.

Freecoaster my dude...

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

7/9/2010 2:29 PM

stayfitlife wrote:

use the chain tension and pop that 5 around.
that shit'll be sick man.

JustRideBMX wrote:

Freecoaster my dude...

ohh.
that makes more sence.

|

My bicycle.
Member of the week 08/16/10 - 08/22/10

7/9/2010 2:38 PM

u should post video wen u get them cabs

|

/ / /M POWER (OO=[][]=OO) /O==[][]==O\

7/9/2010 2:39 PM

shuves Penissin wrote:

u should post video wen u get them cabs

Yeah, it began raining right when the over rotation process was going down, and I did not wanna set up my camera and get poured on. I will post some clips tomorrow if I can get some good huckage, and the weather permits.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

7/9/2010 2:41 PM

seth, how far are you from loundon county?

|

kobe bryant ready

7/9/2010 2:41 PM

spikez5 wrote:

seth, how far are you from loundon county?

GOOGLING!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

7/9/2010 2:43 PM

spikez5 wrote:

seth, how far are you from loundon county?

JustRideBMX wrote:

GOOGLING!

Approximately 4 hours! But while your up there, go to DC!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

7/9/2010 2:58 PM

spikez5 wrote:

seth, how far are you from loundon county?

JustRideBMX wrote:

GOOGLING!

JustRideBMX wrote:

Approximately 4 hours! But while your up there, go to DC!

I went to dc already remember last time i texted u and asked haha. My friends uncle/grandpa owns some weapons thing and they sell to the united states, and hes in loundon county, and me and my friend might go down there too lol.

|

kobe bryant ready

7/9/2010 3:09 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

GOOGLING!

JustRideBMX wrote:

Approximately 4 hours! But while your up there, go to DC!

spikez5 wrote:

I went to dc already remember last time i texted u and asked haha. My friends uncle/grandpa owns some weapons thing and they sell to the united states, and hes in loundon county, and me and my friend might go down there too lol.

Ah I see! Deffinately check out the scene in Northern Virginia. Or if you really wanna go down south and don't mind driving 5-7 hours, go to VA Beach. Trashmore is the jizz.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

7/9/2010 3:15 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Approximately 4 hours! But while your up there, go to DC!

spikez5 wrote:

I went to dc already remember last time i texted u and asked haha. My friends uncle/grandpa owns some weapons thing and they sell to the united states, and hes in loundon county, and me and my friend might go down there too lol.

JustRideBMX wrote:

Ah I see! Deffinately check out the scene in Northern Virginia. Or if you really wanna go down south and don't mind driving 5-7 hours, go to VA Beach. Trashmore is the jizz.

haha alright thanks!

|

kobe bryant ready

7/9/2010 3:48 PM

stayfitlife wrote:

ohh.
that makes more sence.

haha
it does aye

|

7/9/2010 3:51 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Freecoaster my dude...

stayfitlife wrote:

ohh.
that makes more sence.

bmx_is_rad wrote:

haha
it does aye

Si Senor.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

7/9/2010 3:52 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Si Senor.

Very correct.
Just intrigued, Can you 360 flat?

|

7/9/2010 4:15 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

haha
it does aye

JustRideBMX wrote:

Si Senor.

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Very correct.
Just intrigued, Can you 360 flat?

Yes, but they are shitty. I rotate much faster when going backwards! wink

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

7/9/2010 4:16 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Si Senor.

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Very correct.
Just intrigued, Can you 360 flat?

JustRideBMX wrote:

Yes, but they are shitty. I rotate much faster when going backwards! wink

noice..i shall try that then

|

7/9/2010 4:32 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Very correct.
Just intrigued, Can you 360 flat?

JustRideBMX wrote:

Yes, but they are shitty. I rotate much faster when going backwards! wink

bmx_is_rad wrote:

noice..i shall try that then

And my flat 3s are so annoying. Some days I can nail them, other days I can not.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

7/9/2010 5:11 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Yes, but they are shitty. I rotate much faster when going backwards! wink

bmx_is_rad wrote:

noice..i shall try that then

JustRideBMX wrote:

And my flat 3s are so annoying. Some days I can nail them, other days I can not.

seems to be the case with everyone..Apart from me..I have landed one flat 3 and all the other times i jump off about 270

|