Over pricing assholes

Related:
Create New Tag

9/30/2013 4:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/30/2013 4:55 PM

Why the hell are all these little kids over pricing there shit for... most of it isn't worth the price they tag it as! Hell I've seen some trying to sell it full retail price! I'm sorry but some if not most stuff usually regardless if never used are immediately cut in half price wise... "you know who you are"

|

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...

9/30/2013 5:02 PM

Half for a brand new never used item? I could see a little off, but that much?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/30/2013 5:04 PM

Give them a break.. they are new to the selling atmosphere.. you can't expect a a baby to walk right?

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

9/30/2013 5:06 PM

LoLz that's because kids are stupid and don't learn.

|

9/30/2013 5:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/30/2013 5:12 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I said for most items it should be half, but I mean if it was full on used and still trying to sale it for full retail price that annoys me... If the item was bought but not used yeah it can be sold higher than half just not full retail price...

|

9/30/2013 5:09 PM

Chrisaustin wrote:

Give them a break.. they are new to the selling atmosphere.. you can't expect a a baby to walk right?

No, I expect them to run...

|

9/30/2013 5:12 PM

Chrisaustin wrote:

TheRadDragon wrote:

No, I expect them to run...

Oh... >.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

9/30/2013 5:13 PM

Photo
|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

9/30/2013 7:36 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

TheRadDragon wrote:

I said for most items it should be half, but I mean if it was full on used and still trying to sale it for full retail price ...more

Totally understand.

I try to sell things at a price I feel is fair based on condition.

Although no one ever takes me up on it. Apparently 350 for MATCHING Profile Mini hubs laced to Primo 7k and Sun Rhyno Lite XL rims, Acoustic Stem, Imperial 25t Sprocket, BSD hub Guard and Profile Hub Guard, and ODI Longnecks in the Teal colorway was too much. I seriously only had offers for like 100 bucks for those. Good thing a buddy FINALLY (Took like 4 months) took me up on the parts.

That's why I don't try to sell on here. Kids expect MINT EVERYTHING for 4 dollars.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/30/2013 8:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/30/2013 8:01 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Totally understand.

I try to sell things at a price I feel is fair based on condition.

Although no one ever takes me up on ...more

See that's fair if you had all that mint stuff. But kids with these old ass profile hubs laced to some random rims and trying to sell it for 300 can gtfo. Same with kids selling frames from 2008 w/ dents and shit for 180. I try to price fair as well as make fair offers on parts. Things also get older as time goes on and people don't seem to understand just because you paid 350 dollars for your frame back in 2007 doesn't mean its worth 200 now nearly 7 years later. I try to avoid sketchy kids overpricing stuff or even under pricing. Usually if something is too good to be true it is (although friends have gave me good deals)

edit: typos fixed.

|

9/30/2013 9:48 PM

The worst part is when you offer something at a good price, no one takes it

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

9/30/2013 10:08 PM

For example, a almost completely stock 2010 intense with fsa pig headset, four piece bars, sinz cranks wheels and brakes. I would ask 200. Only damage is the paint faded from jeans rubbing against the cranks. Would that be reasonable?

|

9/30/2013 10:32 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

LoLz that's because kids are stupid and don't learn.

I feel like I know you lmao

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

9/30/2013 10:37 PM

Check your local craigslist ad's and ebay you will see a lot of overpriced BS!

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/30/2013 10:52 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Check your local craigslist ad's and ebay you will see a lot of overpriced BS!

I agree, though they pass a mongoose off as if it was a sunday lol... I usually avoid the CL...

|

9/30/2013 10:55 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

The worst part is when you offer something at a good price, no one takes it

Hate that...

|

9/30/2013 10:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/30/2013 10:58 PM

A couple months back too, I was talking to a local and he was selling bars, they were Fit sky highs and I asked how much... His first price was $90 T_T WTF! He lowered the price slowly but in the end it was not worth it for what he wanted... yes they were used too... he originally bought them from someone who rode hard and used them too... as I stated... Annoying...

|

9/30/2013 11:01 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

I feel like I know you lmao

You do buddy. why dont you hmu anymore player??

|

10/1/2013 2:01 PM

Kids are dumb.

They think they have gold.

Always funny.

Like if I sold my whole setup right now, I would probably ask like 800 OBO, purely because there are about 6 scratches total on it, and it is a pretty dialed setup that retails for about 1600 give or take. I feel a nearly mint setup of that caliber for 800 OBO would be reasonably fair.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/2/2013 3:31 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Kids are dumb.

Always funny.

Like if I sold my whole setup right now, I would probably ask like ...more

lol yes. theres a few guys on here who know what they're doing and shit load of kids scamming each other and pricing too high. I hardly deal here anymore, I rather just buy new.

|

10/2/2013 3:35 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Kids are dumb.

Always funny.

Like if I sold my whole setup right now, I would probably ask like ...more

What wheel set up do you have?

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

10/2/2013 4:46 PM

I WUNT A PROFILE FRAME FOR 20¢ SHIPPED HUR DUR

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

10/2/2013 6:43 PM

SickDude wrote:

I WUNT A PROFILE FRAME FOR 20 SHIPPED HUR DUR

Profile made a frame actually...

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

10/2/2013 9:32 PM

you think they overprice it? Our local shop sells the drop buster chain for $80 what the hell thats almost 700% increase in price from the old store here that sold it for $12.50

|

The first breath is the beginning of death