Over winter plan

Related:
Create New Tag

10/13/2017 1:53 AM

So this is my plan for over winter. (Cranks will be black not chrome)

|

Ride till you die

10/13/2017 11:25 AM

3ride nice

|

10/13/2017 12:39 PM

Looks sick dude

|

10/13/2017 12:49 PM

Nice Cam, cant wait to see it built,
heres my winter bike....

|

10/13/2017 1:07 PM

BcBMX80 wrote:

heres my winter bike....

Need to throw some pegs on that lol

|

Ride till you die

10/13/2017 1:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/13/2017 1:41 PM

My wife won't let me put my kink sxtn seat or my Hamilton pedals on it

|

10/13/2017 4:57 PM

My winter bike is still my BMX-just ride the newly remodeled Indoor park 3rd Lair (in Golden Valley MN-they redo the "street course" part every fall) and I plan to try to get to the Twin Cities Fantasy Factory a few times as well (Wish I made enough spare cash for a key...) it is a privately owned indoor park. Key is $25 a week for access 24/7. Just don't have the cash PLUS driving 75ish miles one way to make that happen frequently enough to justify. Although I MIGHT take a week of PTO and try to spend a few days riding to justify the key for a week.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/13/2017 5:55 PM

I have no where I can ride in the winter and I think it's about time for a new rig so yeah going to build a bike over winter

|

Ride till you die

10/13/2017 6:22 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

My winter bike is still my BMX-just ride the newly remodeled Indoor park 3rd Lair (in Golden Valley MN-they redo the "street course" part every fall) and I plan to try to get to the Twin Cities Fantasy Factory a few times as well (Wish I made enough spare cash for a key...) it is a privately owned indoor park. Key is $25 a week for access 24/7. Just don't have the cash PLUS driving 75ish miles one way to make that happen frequently enough to justify. Although I MIGHT take a week of PTO and try to spend a few days riding to justify the key for a week.

That sounds awesome Dave, shame its so far out... Wish I had something like that round here...

|

10/13/2017 10:34 PM

Well actually decided I am going to take the extra shipping costs and go with Albe as they have the kink frames I want I am debating on the kink solace 2 or titan 2, I am leaning towards the titan as it has the purpskurp colourway I like and has removable brake mounts for just in case I want brakes

|

Ride till you die

10/14/2017 12:58 AM

BcBMX80 wrote:

heres my winter bike....

I also have one of these in my garage for stationary fitness. Not sure my better pedals will fit on the cranks i have. The seat on mine is a weird older style clamp on design. And the bars...they are horrid.

|

10/14/2017 1:21 AM

I'm going to build foam pit from snow and learn to a few tricks through the winter

|

Land it or go home

10/14/2017 11:52 AM

Jackie wrote:

I'm going to build foam pit from snow and learn to a few tricks through the winter

That's a good idea

|

Ride till you die

10/14/2017 12:40 PM

BcBMX80 wrote:

heres my winter bike....

Bulletpup wrote:

I also have one of these in my garage for stationary fitness. Not sure my better pedals will fit on the cranks i have. The seat on mine is a weird older style clamp on design. And the bars...they are horrid.

I agree with all of the above...

|

10/14/2017 3:21 PM

Ride
I can handle cold and even if I go out for 20min every day I can always go get warm and go back out. I just hate slamming when it’s cold it hurts worse

|

10/16/2017 11:50 PM

I live in California i have no idea what you guys are talking about. "Cant ride during winter"?, "snow"?. It does get cold here though , like 65°F high and low of 20°F (for like a week). I feel sorry for you East Coast and North East homies.

|