PARK PSA

Related:
Create New Tag

5/29/2018 5:54 AM

If you ride skateparks you are NOT Allowed to have in excess of 2 pegs. You may choose to place them on the left or on the right. Brakes are optional but allowed.

Frames must have a lower standover than whatever is considered a "street" frame by todays standards.

|

5/29/2018 5:59 AM

And you need 2.10 tires or smaller

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

5/29/2018 6:08 AM

But no straight cables, gyros only

|

Hmmm

5/29/2018 6:11 AM

Lol.

If you ride street and your hat doesn't fall off during your trick/line, it doesn't count.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/29/2018 8:07 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Lol.

If you ride street and your hat doesn't fall off during your trick/line, it doesn't count.

OMG thank you. EVERY single clip I see of people doing shit with their hat flying off I just want to comment dryly "sir...you dropped your cap"

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

5/29/2018 8:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/29/2018 8:24 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Lol.

...Just wear a helmet if you want something on your head! I dont understand the appeal of wearing a loose fitting caps or beanies and having them fall off every attempt at something...lol

|

5/29/2018 8:34 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Lol.

Bulletpup wrote:

...Just wear a helmet if you want something on your head! I dont understand the appeal of wearing a loose fitting caps or beanies and having them fall off every attempt at something...lol

I don't wear a helmet but I don't understand why these guys insist on wearing these hats that fall off EVERY TIME

|

5/29/2018 8:37 AM

In order to be a true park rat you have to be able to tailwhip and barspin on demand, but have no style. And you can't hop much more than curb height

|

5/29/2018 9:56 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

In order to be a true park rat you have to be able to tailwhip and barspin on demand, but have no style. And you can't hop much more than curb height

Facts, i beat Justin Dowell in a high hop contest.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/29/2018 10:27 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Do you consider yourself a "Park" rider?

|

5/29/2018 10:34 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

Do you consider yourself a "Park" rider?

Justin dowell certainly is

|

Hmmm

5/29/2018 11:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/29/2018 11:16 AM

and their frames cant have a standover taller than 7"

|

Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten

5/29/2018 11:43 AM

RonnieRawdawg wrote:

and their frames cant have a standover taller than 7"

6" to be safe...

|

5/29/2018 12:18 PM

and must be oil slick

|

5/29/2018 1:06 PM

if you're over 40 you need to have a front brake and do flatland on the ramp deck

|

It’s all bmx

5/29/2018 1:11 PM

RonnieRawdawg wrote:

and must be oil slick

Beat me to it...

|

5/29/2018 1:44 PM

You are ONLY allowed to use the absolute loudest cassette wheel.

You cannot use brass or steel ANYWHERE!

Im talking:
Spokes
Nips
Frame
Bars
Bolts/screws
Nuts
Cranks
Drivers

TITANIUM AND ALUMINUM ONLY!

Except for pedal spindles, Hub ratchet rings, pawls, springs, and the brake cable.

This has been a Public service announcement. You may now feel free to change the topic or stay here and make more funny observations.

|

5/29/2018 1:55 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

if you're over 40 you need to have a front brake and do flatland on the ramp deck

chad degroot is that you?

|

5/29/2018 8:10 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

and be able to backflip but barely be able to do a 180 flat.

I rode with a kid once who could do double bars, nollie bars, truck drivers, whips, etc, yet we took him out riding street and we were at this little baby 4 stair and he wouldn't do anything down it.

|