PC Pegs?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/6/2015 1:50 PM

dkTechEthan wrote:

i saw these the other day, got a tensioner built in wink
...more

That looks sweet! Colony makes some pretty cool stuff.

|

"Ride it like you stole it."

Refs: SuperstarDK, Gage191

2/6/2015 1:52 PM

EddiMundo wrote:

Eclat venoms are sweet. been on mine since august, no where near worn down yet, just keep rotating, swpping etc.
Theyre ...more

I was looking at those, but I couldn't find any reviews on them. I do like the longer length pegs though.

|

2/6/2015 1:55 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

I highly suggest the Stolen Siilencers, these are the aluminum core plastic sleeve combo. i run four of these bad boys and my ...more

I've had other people recommend those, but I can't trust aluminum pegs. Especially if they're thinner in order to give more room for the plastic sleeves. I might just run chromoly pegs again, without the sleeves. I'll just use wax like the good ol' days, and hopefully the skaters don't complain too much. I'm just worried I'll buy PC pegs and they'll snap when I go to relearn everything.

|

2/6/2015 1:56 PM

Baphometh wrote:

I hope you're joking lmfao

tecnic1 wrote:

I hope you're joking about shopping for pegs when you're supposed to be homeless soon.

Baphometh wrote:

I clearly fucking said that I have Danscomp Reward points. Do you not bother to read?

Well maybe you should use some Dan's rewards to get something you can sell, unless your planning on living in your pegs.

Or your just a whiney little victim.

|

2/6/2015 1:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/6/2015 2:05 PM

tecnic1 wrote:

Gsport plegs

Baphometh wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Why would he be? What's wrong with plegs?

I've seen them far outlive regular pc sleeved pegs, and my friend even gap to ...more

The peg itself is shorter than the actual plastic sleeve. I've seen videos of shitty riders snapping them, so I just would rather not waste my Reward points on them. Some people obviously have better experiences than others.

|

2/6/2015 2:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/6/2015 2:11 PM

tecnic1 wrote:

Well maybe you should use some Dan's rewards to get something you can sell, unless your planning on living in your pegs.

Or ...more

Why do I feel like you're either out to attack me or you're trolling me...? Not once did I complain, so mind your own fucking business bro. You don't know me personally, so leave the negative comments to yourself. This conversation is about PC pegs.

I'm buying pegs with my Danscomp Reward points regardless of what you have to say. So let's not get off topic here. What other pegs do you suggest aside from the G-Sport Plegs because in my opinion, they seem rather weak and I've heard a number of bad reviews on them.

|

2/6/2015 2:12 PM

I'm thinking about just riding pegs without plastic sleeves anyways, so this conversation might be over. I'm leaning towards the BSD Unit pegs as of right now. I'll just carry some wax in my backpack whenever I ride.

|

2/6/2015 2:42 PM

Baphometh wrote:

Why do I feel like you're either out to attack me or you're trolling me...? Not once did I complain, so mind your own fucking ...more

None. If I thought there were better plastic pegs, I would have them.

The old ones had some issues, but were still good. The Pleg 2s addressed those issues.

I'm just pointing out that its about stupid as fuck to be worrying about parts for a bike if you're gonna be homeless in two months. I would sell my bike before it came to that.

|

2/6/2015 4:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/6/2015 4:16 PM

tecnic1 wrote:

None. If I thought there were better plastic pegs, I would have them.

The old ones had some issues, but were still good. The ...more

I think I'm just going to settle for non-plastic pegs. I'm looking at the BSD Unit pegs. Cheap, strong, slim, and long.

Yeah, I understand. There's a lot more to it than just having a bike, but that's too much to explain right now. I'm smart when it comes to builds, and I make sure I pay little to nothing. Besides, I started building the bike before things went downhill, and I'm still focused on more important things though, so no need to worry man. I've got it all under control, hopefully. Thanks for the concern man, as rude as that was, haha!

|

2/7/2015 10:15 AM

Baphometh wrote:

tecnic1 wrote:

I hope you're joking about shopping for pegs when you're supposed to be homeless soon.

Baphometh wrote:

I clearly fucking said that I have Danscomp Reward points. Do you not bother to read?

hmm
750 danscomp rewards points are worth 50$, enough for 3 pegs assuming a peg is about 15$ (perfectly reasonable), that would mean you have spend over 750 dollars on dans if you are going to buy 4 pegs with rewards points

I'll see myself out

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

2/9/2015 4:48 PM

tecnic1 wrote:

Baphometh wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

hmm
750 danscomp rewards points are worth 50$, enough for 3 pegs assuming a peg is about 15$ (perfectly reasonable), that ...more

I have $150 in Danscomp reward points from like 3 years ago when I ordered a Fiend build.

|

2/9/2015 5:24 PM

Baphometh wrote:

tecnic1 wrote:

Baphometh wrote:

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

2/9/2015 5:36 PM

I don't understand lol

|

2/9/2015 5:48 PM

Baphometh wrote:

tecnic1 wrote:

Or ...more

Baphometh wrote:

Why do I feel like you're either out to attack me or you're trolling me...? Not once did I complain, so mind your own fucking ...more

You have certainly given enough of your personal life story out on the Internet for people to form an opinion.

|