im tired of hering all this bullshit stuff
so starting now, we all need to show them respect and them the same to us

|

waching little kids on wal-mart bikes eat shit is fun

7/21/2008 11:31 PM

im cool with some
but a lot are just little bitches

|

Dave Lawrence: "Pot is like the lazy retarded cousin of drugs. No one cares, they just give him a ball and he's happy on his own."

Refs: Fede/bmx1, Nmyersomg, Meowmoo68

7/21/2008 11:32 PM

easternbmx55 wrote:

im cool with some

amen especaily when the snake you and call you pedal pushers

|

"i forgive you and so does jesus"

7/21/2008 11:34 PM

easternbmx55 wrote:

im cool with some

dkbiker334 wrote:

amen especaily when the snake you and call you pedal pushers

yup

|

Dave Lawrence: "Pot is like the lazy retarded cousin of drugs. No one cares, they just give him a ball and he's happy on his own."

7/21/2008 11:35 PM

I like skaters. All my friends are skaters, cause I used to skate

|

<insert signature here>

7/21/2008 11:36 PM

iBike wrote:

I like skaters. All my friends are skaters, cause I used to skate

i used to skate and sometimes i hop on a board every once and a while

|

"i forgive you and so does jesus"

7/21/2008 11:37 PM

i tried skateing once..fell down..then got back on my bike

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

09 Kink Transition...yes...i ride a tranny.

Im the CLIT commander of the sexy army.

yah me too
so be nice to them and youll get nice in return
be the biger person

|

dkbiker334 wrote:

i used to skate and sometimes i hop on a board every once and a while

me too , just screw around do some ollies haha

|

<insert signature here>

7/22/2008 8:48 AM

then its settled
next time you go to the skate park
be nice!!!

|

7/22/2008 9:21 AM

im down with skaters too. i use to skate all the time.... then i got smart and started to bmx !!

|

(\__/)
(='.'=) -----( the world will be mine HA HA HA !!!)
(")_(")

Bike Barn on Bay Area in Clear Lake . . . racist assholes !!! ooo dont go there.

7/22/2008 9:22 AM

i'lll stomp a skateboard

i jus dont give a flying fuck

|

doctor i'm okay, but my bike's sick

7/22/2008 10:53 AM

so why do they hate us if majority of us started with skateboards.....besides half of them have never tried or never took it seriously.......u cant knock it till u try it

|

ride big or ride home
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

7/22/2008 10:56 AM

most skaters a cool but i hate the ones who wear skin tight cloths and were pink hats and snuff

|

freecoasters are cheating!!

7/22/2008 10:56 AM

i'm cool with skaters, as long as they're not assholes. if they don't snake and generally respect bikers, then i try to respect them.

|

chuck norris rides little kid's bikes!!!

7/22/2008 11:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/22/2008 11:08 AM

the ace of spades wrote:

most skaters a cool but i hate the ones who wear skin tight cloths and were pink hats and snuff

dito that. are you thinking about skaters or the emo skater wannabes ?

|

(\__/)
(='.'=) -----( the world will be mine HA HA HA !!!)
(")_(")

Bike Barn on Bay Area in Clear Lake . . . racist assholes !!! ooo dont go there.

7/22/2008 11:17 AM

kuwahara2 wrote:

i'm cool with skaters, as long as they're not assholes. if they don't snake and generally respect bikers, then i try to respect them.

exactly how i feel about it

|

7/22/2008 11:23 AM

i cant ride a board 4 mi life but one pro about skating is that there are a lot of tricks unlike bikeing where we have spin tricks and variations of peg grinds but they have so many flip tricks and stuff

|

live...life...freestyle!!!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") copy and paste take over vital

7/22/2008 11:37 AM

kuwahara2 wrote:

couldnt have said it better

|

en dub!

7/22/2008 11:40 AM

it all depends on the specific people

|

1964 plymouth valiant wagon

7/22/2008 1:08 PM

The other day I was at one of the cement parks in my town. I was the only rider and there were a bunch of skaters. We all stayed until it got dark and I was like WTF I can't see but I just kept on trying to shred. Some skaters came up to me and offered to take me to a park with lights. The loaded my bike up in the trunk, I hopped into the back seat, and we went to the metal park with lights. I have never held a grudge against skate boarders, only a 12 year old would do something like that. Be cool to people and they will be cool to you, it's the golden rule.

|

I awarded myself infinite cool points. Breaking the rules has never been this cool... EVER! Forever.

7/22/2008 1:09 PM

the ace of spades wrote:

Yeah, cool. What a reason to not like someone. So what, are you the fashion police or something?

|

I awarded myself infinite cool points. Breaking the rules has never been this cool... EVER! Forever.

7/22/2008 2:09 PM

ive never had a problem with any one group of people its just that some indivisuals ruin the views upon their entire group

|

catch ya slipin at a light "GET OUT YO SHIT"

7/24/2008 10:33 PM

streetcrime wrote:

The other day I was at one of the cement parks in my town. I was the only rider and there were a bunch of skaters. We all stayed until it got dark and I was like WTF I can't see but I just kept on trying to shred. Some skaters came up to me and offered to take me to a park with lights. The loaded my bike up in the trunk, I hopped into the back seat, and we went to the metal park with lights. I have never held a grudge against skate boarders, only a 12 year old would do something like that. Be cool to people and they will be cool to you, it's the golden rule.

yea, but you could have been skate rapped

|

7/24/2008 10:38 PM

I have no prob with skaters. Im actually talking to the local skate shop about getting them to start stocking kid bike parts.

|

I like Boobs.

7/24/2008 10:42 PM

scenebooking wrote:

I have no prob with skaters. Im actually talking to the local skate shop about getting them to start stocking kid bike parts.

yeah i was doing that with my local shop until it got robbed and closed

|

7/24/2008 10:43 PM

easternbmx55 wrote:

OWNED

that sucks monkey dick

|

7/24/2008 10:44 PM

i hate skaters around here some little 10 year old kid ran into me then started screaming like a 4 year old so i rode away and that little bugger threw his board at me and the kids older brother looked at me like i did something wrong, when i ride i just avoid em

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Bicycles will break bones and parts but never hearts.

7/24/2008 10:48 PM

scenebooking wrote:

easternbmx55 wrote:

easymoney66 wrote:

OWNED

that sucks monkey dick

yeah i know it does

|

7/25/2008 2:19 AM

the sskaters are cool at the park i ride, its a no bikes park and they actually warn us about cops if we dont notice them first. we actually had a no bike sign covered in plexiglass and the skaters started chucking their boards at it till it broke, then we took the sign !!!!!!!!!

|