POSSIBLE NEW BRANDON, FL BMX/SKATE PARK! (READ)

Related:
Create New Tag

7/2/2013 3:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/2/2013 4:05 PM

As many of you know street bmx can be a struggle. Always getting kicked out of places, people yell at us, etc. It seems as the bmx as a whole is hated on by the people. So my question is where do we go? Well I'm bringing an opportunity to you guys to make this thing happen. My dad knows people, and what we need is some feedback. If I can get a bunch of people to comment and tell me what you think, it would be greatly appreciated. I need you guys to make this happen. Please support me in the comments so we can open a huge park! Please tell all your friends that ride, bmx peeps or not, it doesn't matter, we just need support here. If this happens it will be the craziest park in Florida.

We're looking into buying a huge property! The park will have a shop, restaurant, and parks inside of your choice to ride. &.. Best of all.. Welcome to all bmx people! Time to show your love for the bmx community and show your support!
Thanks guys, Derrick.

I have a Facebook page here, could you please go to it and drop a like and post your feedback, thanks!
https://www.facebook.com/NewBrandonFlBmxskatePark

I just need enough people to support me so I can pitch it to my Dads friend so we can open it up.

|

7/2/2013 3:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/2/2013 3:13 PM

Create a facebook page asking for support...some other people did that awhile back and it got a lot of likes. They then went to the City and asked for a park and got one with a petition or something.

I don't remember exactly what happened. But create a facebook page. I'll like it.

unless you're looking to build your own privately funded park, it which case I don't know what you are asking for.

|

Boldly going nowhere.

BIKE CHECK.

7/2/2013 3:36 PM

Thanks for the advice, here you go smile Show your love and tell your friends please.
https://www.facebook.com/NewBrandonFlBmxskatePark

|

7/2/2013 4:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/2/2013 4:49 PM

Shit my town needs a park but not alot of ppl ride or skate around here anymore when i go ride i see like only one person riding..makes me mad all the other shitty ass towns in my state have parks but my town is just fuckin dumb. and if this gets done ill make sure i go if i ever go to Fl lol

|

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...

9/14/2013 12:28 PM

cool idea there use to a bmx track in Brandon

facebook page link does not work

|