PROFILE MINI CASSETTE HUBS 3/8

Related:
Create New Tag

3/22/2009 7:04 PM

Sup guys hey I was wondering those anybody have the PROFILE MINI CASSETTE HUBS 3/8 and those it fit 14mm dropouts on the frame and can it have pegs on them.. NO BULLSHIT ASS RUDE COMMENTS IF YOU DON'T HAVE NOTHING TO SAY REGARDING THE POST AT ALL DON’T EVEN BOTHER REPLYING!!!

|

Official Supporter of the Outlaws MC World.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

3/22/2009 7:05 PM

why would a 3/8 fit a 14mm?

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

3/22/2009 7:05 PM

? why would you wanna do that?

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

3/22/2009 7:11 PM

no that's what it called from DansComp http://www.danscomp.com/426055.php?cat=PARTS see

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

3/22/2009 7:12 PM

gotcha
i forgot thats what profile calls em
anyways, profiles are fine to run with pegs
i know alot of people that run pegs on the minis and have had no problems

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

3/22/2009 7:13 PM

those are race hubs, you need the mini ss... for the back (if your run a 3/8s fork)

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

3/22/2009 7:14 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

gotcha
i forgot thats what profile calls em
anyways, profiles are fine to run with pegs
i know alot of people that run pegs on the minis and have had no problems

ya be he doesnt want those cause they are for racing... they dont use a driver.... they can go to like a 12 in the back is all get the mini ss

|

3/22/2009 7:54 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

those are race hubs, you need the mini ss... for the back (if your run a 3/8s fork)

the mini ss right with the axle yea man that's what i thought but hey dont have it at danscomp i would have to order from profile themselves what about the mini 3/8 for the front running pegs would it be fine?

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

3/22/2009 7:57 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

OutlawsMC wrote:

the mini ss right with the axle yea man that's what i thought but hey dont have it at danscomp i would have to order from profile themselves what about the mini 3/8 for the front running pegs would it be fine?

wait hold on. are you runiing the 3/8 profile hubs with the bolts in the front or back? or both?

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

3/22/2009 8:16 PM

abod wrote:

wait hold on. are you runiing the 3/8 profile hubs with the bolts in the front or back? or both?

i was going t run 3/8 but its not goo for pegs so im running ss mini in the back and 3/8 mini in the front

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

3/22/2009 9:20 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

OutlawsMC wrote:

ya why not? it would just be like runnin a normal 3/8 axle... but idk i have them and love them but i dont grind

and yea they do
http://www.danscomp.com/426064.php?cat=PARTS

|

3/22/2009 9:22 PM

OutlawsMC wrote:

abod wrote:

OutlawsMC wrote:

i was going t run 3/8 but its not goo for pegs so im running ss mini in the back and 3/8 mini in the front

i had 3/8ths for front and back for a month. my back wheel was always shifting. i still have 3/8ths in the front and i love it. so yeah keep 14mm in the back. i run pegs btw.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

3/23/2009 12:03 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 7:03 PM

i got 3/8 & 3/8 both with reducers from albes since my f/f is 14/14 hah anyways they rule. if you crack an axle bolt you can get another and if it snapped and fucked the shell or inner axle middle profile would warranty it. if it cracks along with your skull/face them you fucked up mayne.

|