PROFILE SHELL HUB.

Related:
Create New Tag

9/5/2011 7:21 AM

Hey guys smile, so i need some advice.. on selling something

I have a profile chrome shell (rear) but the drivers completely fucked on it and well it needs a new one.. im trying to sell it as a driver you can buy brand new is probably £80. Im trying to sell it.. but dont know how much to sell it for as its only the shell its in mint condition as well..

Looking for a buyer and looking for a price? just want to see how much i can sell it for..

Please no hating comments i will just ignore smile

Thankkks

|

Whenever you feel down, pick up your bmx and ride, because theres always the light on the other side

9/5/2011 8:03 AM

just the hub shell? or do you have everything but the driver?

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/5/2011 9:00 AM

you used 3 ks in "thankkks" hahha

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

9/5/2011 11:57 AM

Can't say much about how much I'd sell it for over in England, but here in the US, you could probably get $70-80 for it at most, as long as the shell is in mint condition and all the other internals but the driver are still there. If I were you, I'd sell the shell with the driver so whoever buys it can salvage out whatever they wanted from it.

|