Package receiving company's

Related:
Create New Tag

7/23/2014 4:14 AM

I live in Canada, and I'm tired of these high fucking prices.. So I was wondering if you guys knew of any package receiving company's located in Washington preferably close to the border.. Like closer then Seattle. I already know of ship happens but some people have told me it's a scam and I'm not taking any chances with a 600$ bike... I could get free shipping by doing this and I may even not have to pay extra taxes

|

Bang Bang bmx

7/23/2014 5:50 AM

You could have it sent to some random address and then just be there when they deliver it lol. Like a gas station or something.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

7/23/2014 9:24 AM

When I travel a lot of times I have the company send it through the postal services.. Find a post office close to where I'm at and send it there... Fed ex or ups will not deliver to post office... usps will... even give you a tracking # & phone call for pick up. I just go to post office tell them I'm working in area and need a packages sent to me and I don't have a permanent address here & they take care if the rest.... I do have to show id. To recieve package

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331

7/23/2014 9:43 AM

Brian_Griffin wrote:

When I travel a lot of times I have the company send it through the postal services.. Find a post office close to where I'm at and send it there... Fed ex or ups will not deliver to post office... usps will... even give you a tracking # & phone call for pick up. I just go to post office tell them I'm working in area and need a packages sent to me and I don't have a permanent address here & they take care if the rest.... I do have to show id. To recieve package

this. most large towns/small cities have a UPS store. find the most convenient one for you and have it shipped there. i know with dan's if your shipping address doesn't match your billing address (i always have my order shipped to my work) you need to call them and order through the customer service dept, you can't place the order online.

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

7/23/2014 4:06 PM

But does anyone know of any companys I dont know about asking the post office seems a bit sketchy.. id also have to make 2 trips then

|

Bang Bang bmx