Pads for Cheap (ish)

Related:
Create New Tag

8/30/2018 1:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/30/2018 1:33 PM

Hey guys, just throwing it out there. Dylan Stark posted in his story on Instagram that G-Form is having a flash labor day sale, some stuff is as much as 40% off.

I picked up the Elite Knee/Shin combos today. I'm kinda getting annoyed by having to put on knee pads, then space brace, then shin guards so I've been wanting to make the switch to a knee/shin combo. No code is needed, and only certain pads are on sale, but its still a good discount for some of the better reviewed pads out there.

These are normally $130-ish. I got them for $85 shipped.

Photo

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

8/30/2018 1:51 PM

Thanks for the heads up!

|

8/30/2018 2:26 PM

Sweet!

Helmet and gloves for me tho lol

I do have some Shadow Invisalite pads. Dont really wear them tho lol

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

8/30/2018 2:36 PM

I have those; they're fucking great! Just don't wear them with shorts; they don't slide well tongue

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

8/30/2018 4:56 PM

how are they for impacts? Do these have more impact protection than Invisalites?

|

8/30/2018 5:42 PM

p1p1092 wrote:

I have those; they're fucking great! Just don't wear them with shorts; they don't slide well tongue

Nice! That's good to know. I rarely ride in shorts. I'm kind of a masochist that way.

|

8/31/2018 10:52 AM

I always wanted these but I hate riding in pads now that I'm not really doing many tailwhips

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/31/2018 11:18 AM

Get some dk pads at wal mart , I swear I seen dk pads at wal mart , maybe that was a Canadian tire store , they where cheap

|

8/31/2018 12:48 PM

h217 wrote:

how are they for impacts? Do these have more impact protection than Invisalites?

|