Related:
Create New Tag
TheDarkEnergist TheDarkEnergist
8/30/2018 1:32 PM

Hey guys, just throwing it out there. Dylan Stark posted in his story on Instagram that G-Form is having a flash labor day sale, some stuff is as much as 40% off.

I picked up the Elite Knee/Shin combos today. I'm kinda getting annoyed by having to put on knee pads, then space brace, then shin guards so I've been wanting to make the switch to a knee/shin combo. No code is needed, and only certain pads are on sale, but its still a good discount for some of the better reviewed pads out there.

These are normally $130-ish. I got them for $85 shipped.

Photo

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

dead goon dead goon
8/30/2018 1:51 PM

Thanks for the heads up!

HondaCRFRacer HondaCRFRacer
8/30/2018 2:26 PM

Sweet!

Helmet and gloves for me tho lol

I do have some Shadow Invisalite pads. Dont really wear them tho lol

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

p1p1092 p1p1092
8/30/2018 2:36 PM

I have those; they're fucking great! Just don't wear them with shorts; they don't slide well tongue

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

h217 h217
8/30/2018 4:56 PM

how are they for impacts? Do these have more impact protection than Invisalites?

8/30/2018 5:42 PM
p1p1092 wrote:

I have those; they're ...more

Nice! That's good to know. I rarely ride in shorts. I'm kind of a masochist that way.

Four Four
8/31/2018 10:52 AM

I always wanted these but I hate riding in pads now that I'm not really doing many tailwhips

45 refs and counting check profile.

eskimojay eskimojay
8/31/2018 11:18 AM

Get some dk pads at wal mart , I swear I seen dk pads at wal mart , maybe that was a Canadian tire store , they where cheap

8/31/2018 12:48 PM
h217 wrote:

how are they for impacts? ...more

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP