Paint Thoughts

Related:
Create New Tag

4/28/2013 5:21 PM

I have red anodized rims with red anodized hubs, Black spokes and run tan wall tires. This is for my spare bike that is in need of some fresh paint. I was going to do white red and black. now im having a little trouble figuring out if that color selection would look good. I was looking at doing all parts white then a splatter effect with the red and black.

|

4/28/2013 5:50 PM

White with red splatter

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

4/28/2013 7:47 PM

try to give it a blood splatter effect ive don it on ps3 controllers it looks cool or do what that one guy did with the dry wall tape it looks badass IMO

|

whip cream pouring like waterfalls!!!!

4/28/2013 8:38 PM

If i was to do the drywall tape i would do white frame with some red spots. then spray the whole thing black peel tape and splatter red all over it. if i just paint i am going to do red bars and forks and a red front triangle fading into blood splatter.

|

4/28/2013 8:45 PM

check this out can't do the splatter effects but its a nice little tool
|

References - jared42069

4/28/2013 10:30 PM

Blood splatter would look bad ass

|

"if you feel yourself falling backwards, thrust forward like you would if you were indeed fucking your bike, and if youre falling forwards, push your legs while leaning back, like if you were pulling out from fucking your bike But dont, under any circumstances, actually fuck your bike" - EddiMundo

4/29/2013 12:59 AM

Chrome.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/29/2013 7:52 AM

andyferly wrote:

Chrome.

My bike :D

Chrome with red ano and tan walls.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura