Paint your pedals

Related:
Create New Tag

12/9/2017 8:11 PM

Paint or use something to mark your pedals so you know what side is up and can clearly see it so when you grind or stall you only scrape the pins off of on side and the other side stays like new and will last much longer.
I like to grind a lot, Here is my normal grind side pedal, foot side first then grind side. (opposite grind side has less pins removed) Photo

Photo

|

12/10/2017 1:22 AM

This isn’t a new breakthrough my man. People have been doing it for years. With alloy pedals especially when you unscrew all the pins from one side. Plus there is only one colour one can paint their pedals. Gold.

|

12/10/2017 7:10 AM

cam4u2c wrote:

Paint or use something to mark your pedals so you know what side is up and can clearly see it so when you grind or stall you ...more

I did this when I got new pedals recently... first time I started grinding, I did it at night and couldnt tell the difference between the colors. I painted the good side light grey. Lol

Its the only color I had at the time.

|

12/10/2017 8:26 AM

You could always do what the air force used to do before transponders & paint the one side in a pattern (stripes, etc...) to help identify which side is up.

|

12/10/2017 8:26 AM

I just judge which side is the slippy side by moving my foot on the pedal

|